When did you get your first girlfriend/boyfriend?

When did you get your first girlfriend/boyfriend?

• Before my teens

Votes: 9 8.6%

Votes: 3 2.9%

Votes: 2 1.9%

Votes: 8 7.6%

Votes: 5 4.8%

Votes: 13 12.4%

• 20+

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I've never had a boyfriend/girlfriend

Votes: 49 46.7%

• Total voters

Callisto

I had my first boyfriend around the age of fifteen or sixteen.He was a friend of a friend in a band they had together where he played the dummer. He was very handsome and asked me out a few weeks after that show. The entire relationship lasted around ten months.

da_illest101

at 19 and it lasted a week, a week of being stressed to death and several months of not be able to eat or sleep well, i even lost 15 lbs because of it, never had one since then

Danfalc

Banned
i feel the same way. it's hard enough for me to get a friend, let alone a boyfriend... and i am personally ok with that. but i think people think that i'm weird....:confused:

I didn't think a girl would ever look at me twice since I got ill,but you never know who your going to meet.I met and dated someone who had very similar problems to me a while back.So I really believe that everyone can meet someone.

But if your personally okay with being single which is great,try and not let people hold you to there own standards,it's your life and none of their business ;)

scarletlee

I was 15 when i had my first relationship, it was a terrible time for me, he was really nice at the start but soon turned abusive. I was quite young and he intimidated me into staying with him so it lasted for two years. I was also living miles away from family and friends in the second year of the relationship so i think that made it harder to find the courage to leave him. I still remember the day i left, it was one of the best days of my life.

Kustamogen

Banned
I didnt even have any anxiety issues to blame growing up as to why I didnt get a gf till 18....guess I was just a loser lol

FINALLY a girl liked me and I dated her just for the sake of having a gf....I didnt even like her all that much haha.....not the reason to have a gf at all lol

Tiercel

I got my first girlfriend on June 26, 1999, and she cost me $112. She's been one of my few faithful companions over the years. And I've only made three changes in all this time.

First, I started calling her Sophia. I scalloped her fretboard about 8 years ago, then gave her knobs in the form of black dice with white pips.

I've since amassed a small collection of other guitars, but I'll always have a special place in my heart for that black Epiphone Les Paul Junior with the single dogeared P-90.

Unless you were restricting us to actual human girlfriends, in which case I've never had one.

Exeunt

FINALLY a girl liked me and I dated her just for the sake of having a gf....I didnt even like her all that much haha.....not the reason to have a gf at all lol

Same here. It lasted two years, and I was loathing her by the end of the first week. After that I made a pledge - no more lies and self-delusion, no matter how desperate I am for love.

U

userremoved

I came really close a few years back. But just so I can say I had at least one I'm gonna say she was my girlfriend for at least few minutes and those minutes were awesome. :)