When did you get your first girlfriend/boyfriend?

When did you get your first girlfriend/boyfriend?

• Before my teens

Votes: 9 8.6%

Votes: 3 2.9%

Votes: 2 1.9%

Votes: 8 7.6%

Votes: 5 4.8%

Votes: 13 12.4%

• 20+

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I've never had a boyfriend/girlfriend

Votes: 49 46.7%

• Total voters

spect01

I never had a girlfriend before, sadly. I hope if she's out there somewhere, and she's reading this, I'm waiting and coping with it as much as I can until I find you.....

Please be out there, somewhere babe....... ::(:

Newtype

I've never had a gf. I had an online gf but I never met her so I'm not counting that. My future gf has to be pretty, athletic, intelligent, open-minded, tolerant, caring and she has to be a gamer and be good at games. Yeah I know... Girls like that only exist on the Internet and girls on the Internet don't exist in real life.

Shift

Is that Rene Magritte?

Anyway, I had my first boyfriend at 15, we dated for six months and then he broke up with me. He's still my best friend and we have a strange relationship now that I don't quite understand, but it makes me happy.

The next time I dated someone was 2 years later, and that was a huuuge mistake. My best friend moved away (for six months) and I was all alone and then this other guy I was sort of friends with asked me out and I was terribly needy at the time and I wanted someone to love me who wouldn't leave me. He turned out to be horribly possessive and had some mental problems that I couldn't deal with that I didn't know he had until after we were dating for a while. And he pretty much only wanted me for my body, which I was not very happy with after a while.

And I haven't had a boyfriend since because now I'm afraid of being taken advantage of.