What's Your Talent?

Awkward Annie

I see most people on here with an amazing talent. Spoon-carving, comic writing/drawing, musicians, writers, artists etc, etc. I don't think I have a talent, well, I haven't discovered yet at least. What is your talent? What productive activity do you enjoy doing the most?

philly2bits

I used to write. I haven't written anything in years though. I don't know if I ever really enjoyed it though. At the time, I felt more like I had to write then doing it because I enjoyed it. I still find myself coming up with ideas though, but I never put them to paper.

Luke1993

I did thi thread a while back, so that I could try and find out my own talent. I still have not found it yet, but have developed some reading interests now.

dmdmm

I play guitar. And like Pink Paula, I'm excellent at aggravating people. A world class a-hole maybe? It's just way too much fun messing with people. I think it's the one thing I can do to relative strangers that doesn't really trigger any anxiety.

Woah

I'm good at swallong pills. That's right, I'll just shove a bunch of them down my throat all at once without any water. Yummers. Oh so much practice. It's my only talent, and what a talent it is? I want to be a professional pill swallower some day?

Last edited:

Nack

Banned
Re: Woah

I'm good at swallong pills. That's right, I'll just shove a bunch of them down my throat all at once without any water. Yummers. Oh so much practice. It's my only talent, and what a talent it is? I want to be a professional pill swallower some day?

No for realz?

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I draw, paint and used to sculp and write. I quit writting and sculpting because I don't think I'm good enough... and I like drawing and painting more.

Krista

How on Earth do you do that?! I can't even swallow Tylenol for fear it will get lodged in my esophagus and I'll choke, irrational fear but a very bad one anyways. Wow, that's crazy or amazing to me, I don't know.

hidingfromtheworld

OMG, All i do is talk non stop...overcompensating for the fact that i feel like an alein when in social situations. Almost like im speaking a language that nobody understands . They nod their heads but the facial expression says they are cluless. I guess my talent is weirding people out.

Noca

Banned

Is your name Dr. Gregory House? :D

reslo

i can't sing/dance/do sports... my talents... i can put my leg over my head... i can float on my back for a long time... errr why do these things sound suggestive?... i know how to do laundry!... i try to be a good listener?... i can make hemp bracelets... thats all i can think of.
as far as what productive activity i enjoy the most? i like organizing things(im not that good at it, like im kinda slow, but i guess that would be it)