• ENFP

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters

princess_haru

Seems like there's a big bias towards introverted and intuitive types from looking at the poll results - maybe these are related to social anxiety somehow?

Tiercel

INTJ. Surprise!

Introverted: 100% (Do I get a gold star?)
iNtuitive: 12%
Thinking: 75%
Judging: 33%

Rational Portrait of the Mastermind (INTJ)
All Rationals are good at planning operations, but Masterminds are head and shoulders above all the rest in contingency planning. Complex operations involve many steps or stages, one following another in a necessary progression, and Masterminds are naturally able to grasp how each one leads to the next, and to prepare alternatives for difficulties that are likely to arise any step of the way. Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.

Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.
In their careers, Masterminds usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither their own time and effort nor that of their colleagues and employees. Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out. Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.

Masterminds tend to be much more definite and self-confident than other Rationals, having usually developed a very strong will. Decisions come easily to them; in fact, they can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided. But before they decide anything, they must do the research. Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.

Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner, Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.

anomicdeer

I did it again and got something different.

ISFJ
Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
89 38 12 11

You are:
very expressed introvert

moderately expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Ryobi

The last time I took this test I was an INFJ.

As an INFJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via intuition. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit with your personal value system.

Rodox

Your Type is
ISFJ
Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
100 1 12 22

ISFJs are characterized above all by their desire to serve others, their "need to be needed." In extreme cases, this need is so strong that standard give-and-take relationships are deeply unsatisfying to them; however, most ISFJs find more than enough with which to occupy themselves within the framework of a normal life. (Since ISFJs, like all SJs, are very much bound by the prevailing social conventions, their form of "service" is likely to exclude any elements of moral or political controversy; they specialize in the local, the personal, and the practical.)

ISFJs are often unappreciated, at work, home, and play. Ironically, because they prove over and over that they can be relied on for their loyalty and unstinting, high-quality work, those around them often take them for granted--even take advantage of them. Admittedly, the problem is sometimes aggravated by the ISFJs themselves; for instance, they are notoriously bad at delegating ("If you want it done right, do it yourself"). And although they're hurt by being treated like doormats, they are often unwilling to toot their own horns about their accomplishments because they feel that although they deserve more credit than they're getting, it's somehow wrong to want any sort of reward for doing work (which is supposed to be a virtue in itself). (And as low-profile Is, their actions don't call attention to themselves as with charismatic Es.) Because of all of this, ISFJs are often overworked, and as a result may suffer from psychosomatic illnesses.

In the workplace, ISFJs are methodical and accurate workers, often with very good memories and unexpected analytic abilities; they are also good with people in small-group or one-on-one situations because of their patient and genuinely sympathetic approach to dealing with others. ISFJs make pleasant and reliable co-workers and exemplary employees, but tend to be harried and uncomfortable in supervisory roles. They are capable of forming strong loyalties, but these are personal rather than institutional loyalties; if someone they've bonded with in this way leaves the company, the ISFJ will leave with them, if given the option. Traditional careers for an ISFJ include: teaching, social work, most religious work, nursing, medicine (general practice only), clerical and and secretarial work of any kind, and some kinds of administrative careers.

While their work ethic is high on the ISFJ priority list, their families are the centers of their lives. ISFJs are extremely warm and demonstrative within the family circle--and often possessive of their loved ones, as well. When these include Es who want to socialize with the rest of the world, or self-contained ITs, the ISFJ must learn to adjust to these behaviors and not interpret them as rejection. Being SJs, they place a strong emphasis on conventional behavior (although, unlike STJs, they are usually as concerned with being "nice" as with strict propriety); if any of their nearest and dearest depart from the straight-and-narrow, it causes the ISFJ major embarrassment: the closer the relationship and the more public the act, the more intense the embarrassment (a fact which many of their teenage children take gleeful advantage of). Over time, however, ISFJs usually mellow, and learn to regard the culprits as harmless eccentrics :). Needless to say, ISFJs take infinite trouble over meals, gifts, celebrations, etc., for their loved ones--although strong Js may tend to focus more on what the recipient should want rather than what they do want.

Like most Is, ISFJs have a few, close friends. They are extremely loyal to these, and are ready to provide emotional and practical support at a moment's notice. (However, like most Fs they hate confrontation; if you get into a fight, don't expect them to jump in after you. You can count on them, however, run and get the nearest authority figure.) Unlike with EPs, the older the friendship is, the more an ISFJ will value it. One ISFJ trait that is easily misunderstood by those who haven't known them long is that they are often unable to either hide or articulate any distress they may be feeling. For instance, an ISFJ child may be reproved for "sulking," the actual cause of which is a combination of physical illness plus misguided "good manners." An adult ISFJ may drive a (later ashamed) friend or SO into a fit of temper over the ISFJ's unexplained moodiness, only afterwards to explain about a death in the family they "didn't want to burden anyone with." Those close to ISFJs should learn to watch for the warning signs in these situations and take the initiative themselves to uncover the problem.

------------------------------------
Pretty much right,but I dont know......

Last edited:

WastedPotential

i've taken this test before, it's different every time, depends on how I'm feeling when I take it.
it made me realize how conflicted I am with myself.
I mean sometimes I feel like picking up the phone, other times I don't care!
blah

princess_haru

i've taken this test before, it's different every time, depends on how I'm feeling when I take it.
it made me realize how conflicted I am with myself.
I mean sometimes I feel like picking up the phone, other times I don't care!
blah

I've taken it before (a few years ago) and had exactly the same result both times ;)

INFP

Introverted ; 100
Intuitive ; 62
Feeling ; 25
Perceiving ; 78

"...INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder. One might say they see life through rose-colored glasses.
It's as though they live at the edge of a looking-glass world where mundane objects come to life, where flora
and fauna take on near-human qualities..."

I_Walk_Alone

Hmmm, I dont think this test is anywhere near thorough enough, mainly due to the human brain being much more complex than most people realize, including what makes up your "personality".

Damn lies and statistics I tells ya!

L Hilla

Last time i did this I got INFJ. And havent changed it, so yes INFJ. I'm introverted, intuitive, I feel hard and judge even harder.

JS86

INTJ. It is one of the rare personalities in the general population, yet always seem to be disproportionately high on social anxiety and social websites. It is one of the rare personality types, so other people might have difficulty understanding how people of that type function, hence the difficulty in social interactions.

JS86

I got INFJ too.. But i'm not that type who's judging on someone...

That is not what the J means. J versus P is more about being open-ended about things as opposed to close-ended as far as organisation.

From Myers-Briggs Personality Test MBTI Personality Types:

Judging Characteristics

Plan many of the details in advance before moving into action.

Focus on task-related action; complete meaningful segments before moving on.

Work best and avoid stress when able to keep ahead of deadlines.

Naturally use targets, dates and standard routines to manage life.

Perceiving Characteristics

Comfortable moving into action without a plan; plan on-the-go.

Like to multitask, have variety, mix work and play.

Naturally tolerant of time pressure; work best close to the deadlines.

Instinctively avoid commitments which interfere with flexibility, freedom and variety

iamthenra

ISFJ - Guardian, protector

"Wanting to be of service to others, Protectors find great satisfaction in assisting the downtrodden, and can deal with disability and neediness in others better than any other type. They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Provider Guardians [ESFJs], and their shyness is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need. "

I would say it is accurate...

Honk

INTP rational, architect

Introverted: 78%
Intuitive: 50%
Thinking: 62%
Perceiving:44%

Jeez, that seems to be quite fitting.