what's the longest you've gone without leaving your room?

well i do bathe and rarely eat. i just stock up on cigarettes and im set. do you really share a room with bob the builder?

NickyNacker

wow, 2 weeks? i second the first responders questions.

the longest i've gone is a matter of hours. i'm 19 and still live at home with my mom. i'm in my room pretty much all day but leave every once in a while to ask her something, or get dinner, drinks, bathroom, etc.
or if someone like my sister comes over, i'll come out to see her and talk to her.

A couple of hours, if that. My room is small, cold, and boring. Now if we are talking not leaving the house, then maybe 2 or 3 days before I decide to venture outside.

scoobycrawler

unless you count the apartment i used to live in as 1 room then probably 1 day,
with the apartment as 1 room then like a month

Stop

The room? Or the house? I can't go a day without leaving my room, I need to eat and such. The longest I've ever been in the house is probably about 2 weeks, give or take a few days. I tend to lose track of time and days easy when it's all the same to me. I have no reason to count up the days of misery I have while locking myself inside. Even if I do go outside, it's never more than a few minutes.

Lea

Banned
Re: Stop

The room? Or the house? I can't go a day without leaving my room, I need to eat and such. The longest I've ever been in the house is probably about 2 weeks, give or take a few days. I tend to lose track of time and days easy when it's all the same to me. I have no reason to count up the days of misery I have while locking myself inside. Even if I do go outside, it's never more than a few minutes.

You don't go to school? Or work? Or have some social workers or homeschooling? Don't your parents care about you being shut at home, why don't they take you out? From your posts it seems like you were in a jail cell :D. (Which is not funny actually)

jhanniffy

It wouldn't be possible for me really - College and work get me out - I also like to eat, go bathroom, wash!

fedupoffear88

My max is only a couple of hours, but also i dont have a room. But I also think I wud'nt be able to stay in a room for more than one day

ilmatross

Im agoraphobic

I leave my room every couple hours to do stuff around the house but if I ever posted the lengths between me leaving the house you guys would gasp audibly at your monitors.

HeadFace

Once bob the builder has finished his handywork I will have my own space
I kind of laughed at you reffering to construction workers as "bob the builder", heheh. Maybe I'll use that sometime.

Anyway. The longest I've stayed in the house? 3 weeks to a month. It was summer, and obviously, being super-lonely, I had nowhere to go for a while. And I'm still young so my parents still handle the going-out-to-get-food thing.
The longest I've stayed in my room without actually leaving... About 27 hours.
Whenever I am t work I am at home. I live by myself so the whole place is mine.
You live by yourself AND work at home?
You're living my dream right now, man.
if I ever posted the lengths between me leaving the house you guys would gasp audibly at your monitors.

Try me :cool:

Last edited:

JamesSmith

I leave my room probably 20 times a day. I use the restroom and eat frequently, and both of those are located outside of my room.

HeadFace

6 months without leaving the house. This was a few years back.
Okay I didn't expect that.
Though, I wish I could do that. But of course my parents make me go out sometimes. They basically bug me more and more the longer I stay inside. Which is why the max I've stayed inside is about 3 or 4 weeks.

D

deleted user 1

Two weeks? I'll be honest with you, if I had a bathroom attached to me bedroom, I would never leave it. But for that reason alone I do leave my room. Though, the longest I've literally never left my room is a little over twenty four hours.

D

deleted user 1

Okay I didn't expect that.
Though, I wish I could do that. But of course my parents make me go out sometimes. They basically bug me more and more the longer I stay inside. Which is why the max I've stayed inside is about 3 or 4 weeks.

Staying inside for extreme periods is a very difficult cycle to break. I definitely would not recommend this, from personal experience. I get bugged to go out as well, though, when I do, I usually experience something bad that puts me back where I was before... back at home, not wanting to leave.