What's the creepiest thing anyone has ever told you?

I've been followed when I was a teenager while I would be walking, but I knew my way around the neighborhoods so I always lost them, I've been hit on by creepy guys, and when I was about 12 I had my bestfriends little sister chase me with a knife..she was mad because I ratted her out on something she was doing wrong, no excuse to chase me with a knife though! lol..I ended up running down the street and away from her.
And as far as being told creepy stuff I dont know, Ive heard it all I think lol.

Meisiemel

A man in a wheelchair started talking to me in a supermarket. He wanted to know what my favorite lipstick colors are. Then he told me he likes to eat lipstick and proceeded to tell me gross details about his fetish. He said he buys 5 lipsticks every week.

Rofl.... well I had a strange interaction with a weird girl at the supermarket once... She just approached me and asked me what kind of cat I had... (I was buying cat food) and all this weird stuff... then at the end she said "Bye Handsome".... either she was really nervous or really weird :D. I wish she had been beautiful too! Aggh! I think she was like 4 years younger than me too :/

I don't have any.. Well, I do have 'em, but I find it hard to distinguish the scary from non-scary story. I don't really scare anymore, I only get nervous.

Uhm, I guess. There was this time when I took a shower. And since I wanted to clean as much as I could that day, I decided to wash some clothes at the same time. Note: Now, I need to add, that our bathroom is only 3m in lenght and 1.5m wide. The shower is there, and the washing machine too. So a mere 0.7m remains for drying off and putting your clothes back on. It's a very small cramped space.

To I take my shower, turn the washing machine on. Light was broken, so it was dark. But I didn't mind, I like the dark. After 20 minutes I step out of the shower, and suddenly I notice a faded sound and a weird light on the floor. So I bend over, to look what it is. I almost touched it before I realized that it was pure electricity running through two drops that fell on the floor.

Due to a defect in the washing machine not even 3cm from my feet there was a HUGE source of electricity. Not a safe situation with the door locked, in the nude, as wet as a person can be.

I have to admit, it was pretty cool seeing those drops light up like that. Very lethal, yes, but awesome.

Though, People freak me out.. and bugs, them too. Weird little freaks. Bugs are scary for the same reason. ;3

Rembrandt Broam

When I came out of my freinds flat, this weirdo came out of the graveyard next to the flat, I kept looking back and noticed him speed up, so I walked faster and so did he, in the end he ran after me.

It scares me thinking of it now, I think he meant to harm me in a very sick way

This story was creepy enough to begin with. The fact that this "person" emerged from a graveyard has just made it exponentially creepier. :eek:

It was probably The Tall Man from Phantasm lol.

scary-graveyard-1.jpg

Hard to tell, kind of look like this guy?

Okay, not exactly someone telling me something creepy...but a creepy incident instead

When I was 15, I was walking home from my bus stop and crossing the railroad bridge about a mile away from my house (I live in out in the country), when this white car, 80's style, drove past me. About 50 feet ahead of me, at the end of the bridge, he slowed down and came to a complete stop. and I just kind of froze for a second. Then, I turned around and started running the opposite way toward the little store down the road and the car sped off really fast. I think I narrowly missed becoming a rape/murder statistic.

Yikes ^

Be careful!

I have never been close to being raped or followed... but that might be because I'm a guy :/. I feel bad for you girls though... must be scary :/

Lost Girl

lmao! I laughed so hard throughout this thread! :D

Erm, I had an older guy tell me he had a medical condition where treatment was that he had to flop his penor out in the sun. It gets worse but I'll leave it there!

lmao! I laughed so hard throughout this thread! :D

Erm, I had an older guy tell me he had a medical condition where treatment was that he had to flop his penor out in the sun. It gets worse but I'll leave it there!

Perhaps a wise decision. Perhaps not. Feeling imagination may run, not what it should. When 'older guy' told you, there was sunlight?

Maybe not fully understanding, should leave it there.

lunarla

Okay, not exactly someone telling me something creepy...but a creepy incident instead

When I was 15, I was walking home from my bus stop and crossing the railroad bridge about a mile away from my house (I live in out in the country), when this white car, 80's style, drove past me. About 50 feet ahead of me, at the end of the bridge, he slowed down and came to a complete stop. and I just kind of froze for a second. Then, I turned around and started running the opposite way toward the little store down the road and the car sped off really fast. I think I narrowly missed becoming a rape/murder statistic.

I have a similar experience.... I was walking to my bus stop early in the morning and a truck was driving by on the road. There's basically two roads parallel to eachother, I was on the dirt one and the truck was on the paved road. There's no one around and it's certainly not a busy road. The truck slowed down to a stop and just idled there for about a minute. I was really freaked out so I sped up my walking, but I looked straight at the truck and kinda glared... I have no clue what to do in those situations, but I figured that it's best to not look to vulnerable if at all possible. Once I got closer to where houses were, the truck took off.