Whats goin on...

MrJones

Such a strong guy. Hope things go well for him and that people find inspiration in him to stay strong as well.

PS: the rate of comments in his video is amazing, being Youtube I'm glad that most of them are supporting him (as talking about Youtube is pretty weird)

Silatuyok

What I wouldn't do to be able to give that kid a hug right about now...

And great choice of music. Anyone who likes Sia gets a big plus as far as I'm concerned.

jonas89

I'm dismayed by the 3000+ dislikes tho'.
Yeah and I don't understand many of the comments are rather hateful, what have he ever done to those people! ??
Good video but I couldn't see any scars when he lifted up his shirt.
I couldn't either, maybe they have healed so well its hard to see the scars in so low light condition.
I uhm have no words.
What a wonderful world.

Yeah I real admire the people that have made a video response to him :)

Aletheia

kia kaha

Gosh that made me cry.

I left him a supportive message, but I doubt he'll see it, he's getting absolutely deluged in comments.

KiaKaha

Banned
That was pretty uncomfortable to watch. You can see how much pain he is in... I am glad he had the courage to reach out and I hope he gets the support and care that he deserves. There are many other people who are forgotten and who suffer too, I hope people can spare a thought for them just as much.

MikeyC

Great video. He's certainly in a bad way and has decided to do something extreme to get his message across.

This is another reason why school bullying has psychological effects that last the rest of your life. I'm convinced that's why I am the way that I am and if I wasn't bullied at school things would be very different today.