What would you do?

Boby

Have you guys seen the movie "Limitless"?For those that didn't i'll put link to the trailer.
So,what would you do?If that magic little pile existed would you take it even if you knew the risks,or don't?
I think i would've take it.

Limitless Trailer - YouTube

Rembrandt Broam

Have you guys seen the movie "Limitless"?For those that didn't i'll put link to the trailer.
So,what would you do?If that magic little pile existed would you take it even if you knew the risks,or don't?
I think i would've take it.

Limitless Trailer - YouTube

I've seen the movie. I thought it was pretty good.

I'd be tempted to use the pill for a short period of time, and accumulate as much money as I could with my enhanced skills during that period. I'd then use the cash to allow me to do whatever I wanted for the rest of my life without the need to take the pill any more.

Iluv

Well I've seen the movie and what happens when they take the pill for so long. To every good thing there is a consequence. In the end if I could get somebody to keep making that pill, yes I would.

Boby

I've seen the movie. I thought it was pretty good.

I'd be tempted to use the pill for a short period of time, and accumulate as much money as I could with my enhanced skills during that period. I'd then use the cash to allow me to do whatever I wanted for the rest of my life without the need to take the pill any more.

haha i wasn't thinking only at the money i could make but also at the social opportunities...nzt not only enhanced your money making cure but also your social skills in short a magic SA cure.

Rembrandt Broam

haha i wasn't thinking only at the money i could make but also at the social opportunities...nzt not only enhanced your money making cure but also your social skills in short a magic SA cure.

Hadn't thought of that angle actually. I suppose it might turn an SA person into a super outgoing person, but I'm not sure I'd want to be like that anyway, although I'm sure I could put up with it for a short while. :)

WeirdyMcGee

I would do it, yeah.
My life will be short either way-- but I could actually make an impact if I were 'limitless'.

MikeyC

Haven't seen the movie but I know its premise. I think I might. It'd be awfully tempting.

It's a happy ending, right? Right?

Rawz

Haven't seen the movie but I know its premise. I think I might. It'd be awfully tempting.

It's a happy ending, right? Right?

Yeah, it has a happy ending.

I would go for it, if I got as many pills as Eddie got. The key is to make as much money as possible as soon as possible and get more pills made before you run out.