What would just make your day?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
It can be anything . Things that would make you jump ten feet in the air with elation. Something realistic but unlikely. A band you wish would reunite, the discovery of a unreleased books by one of your favorite (and probably deceased) author, a cure for cancer, anything! What would make your day?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
A billion dollars in gold bullion.

Money is nice, but aren't there any priceless treasures out there? If I caught wind about a legit new Fiona Apple album I would be so, so happy. Five years with nothing, and I want more soooo bad.

Anomaly

Money is nice, but aren't there any priceless treasures out there? If I caught wind about a legit new Fiona Apple album I would be so, so happy. Five years with nothing, and I want more soooo bad.

I don't seek to live in happiness, only in comfort, for it's all I know. The main point of the post was contrasting gold bullion with FRNs, as owning such a large sum of gold would make most economic events unimportant to me.

Tiercel

I'd love for Niccolò Paganini to come back from the dead just for one night. Failing that, I can't wait to see Blind Guardian again.

Oh, wait. It seems that Blind Guardian will be at the Troc on November 19th. I guess I'll have to find a new dream.

:D

Feathers

ZERO WASTE SLOVENIA - and wonderful zero waste concerts to go with it!! :D

Oh and meeting some of my favorite stars and they would support and promote the zero waste thing!! Ahh.. :D

seaturtle

I would like to wake up and magically lose all the weight I gained in the past year. It's a realistic long term goal, but I want it to happen now!

It a cliche, but also money for me, like €850,- or something. Or more accurately, being able to spend said money on things I've been absolutely dieing to buy for years now. A better computer (or parts), game console with some nice games, basic supplies/materials..

Or being all alone for at least 24 hours, having a nice night with a good show on TV (or watching a couple of nice movies), with a pizza, some coffee, rainy/snowy weather outside preferably. With exception of being alone, that's pretty much every Christmas for me. No presents or 'holiday spirit' but just good ol' fashion innocent and relaxing alone time. :3

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
If I caught wind about a legit new Fiona Apple album I would be so, so happy. Five years with nothing, and I want more soooo bad.

This is a magic thread! I waited 5 years for a new album, and three days after this post it happens! MAGIC!!!