What to do, what to do...

KiaKaha

Banned
Maybe you need to relocate to somewhere sunnier. Australia, perhaps? ;)

I say all of us SPW'ers move to Australia - in one of its more isolated regions. We could build a commune where we dont have to deal with the world of rejection and judgement and superficiality - we could all just live together in peace and happiness - and hold hands and sing kumbaya...

and all of that nonsense...

Srijita52

I say all of us SPW'ers move to Australia - in one of its more isolated regions. We could build a commune where we dont have to deal with the world of rejection and judgement and superficiality - we could all just live together in peace and happiness - and hold hands and sing kumbaya...

That'd be awesome Kia!!

MikeyC

If we all don't mind living in scorching desert, I'm all for it.

Ashiene

Rejection, judgement and superficiality are everywhere.

Yes even on this forum it is in abundance although not as much as offline among "normal" people. That's why I am building a collection of dolls to take comfort in rather than be with real people who whine and complain and judge and provoke and tease and bully and scold and shout and argue and mock and reject and all those bad traits that people have.

dyingtolive

you guys are welcome to relocate here in the Philippines if australia sounds too dangerous .. cheap and lots of beaches. beer is cheap too.

Lea

Banned
Haha - I would go to Philippiness. Australia or NZ too of course, only if it wasn´t almost on the other side of globe :(.

MrJones

Yes even on this forum it is in abundance although not as much as offline among "normal" people. That's why I am building a collection of dolls to take comfort in rather than be with real people who whine and complain and judge and provoke and tease and bully and scold and shout and argue and mock and reject and all those bad traits that people have.
I couldn't find comfort in dolls, but I'm glad it's working for you. I should try to find a substitute for people since apparently I just can't be with them. But again, I can't find anything that makes me feel better.

Lea

Banned
Thats a wonderful idea, Ash. Your dolls are also welcome if u decide to move to the Philippines too..

There are 7707 +/- islands here. We could realistically really buy our own island for less than 100k $ we all chip in. Lots of coconuts, fresh sardines and delicious mangoes over here.

You put a bug in my head now. It would not be impossible to buy the island I guess if a few of us put together some money. The problem would be to make it liveable, build houses etc. And who knows how we´d got on together :D.