What the Bleep Is Mini-Chat?

Xervello

I feel like a moron for asking, seeing as how I've been on this site for a couple months now. But you know how it is, you don't ask or no one says in the beginning and the longer you go, the more stupid you feel for not knowing. Well I guess I reached the point where I just don't care whatcha all think. (nah, I still do) Now tell me! Please. :)

Is it, like, a private messaging system that only cool people are allowed in, or people who accumulate enough post points that they can trade in for either a special SPW shirt or a Mini-Chat membership. I honestly can't figure out its purpose. But then again, I'm dumb. Thank you, thank you.

w*n*c*a*m

actually, one guy just messaged me and asked if im a gay. lol. so perhaps they do use mini chat here. lol

SoScared

Mine has disappeared for some reason. I don’t use it. It never seems to work out for me. The conversation gets lost on its way. Also I never accept ‘chat’ from people I don’t know.

Phoenixx

Mine has disappeared for some reason. I don’t use it. It never seems to work out for me. The conversation gets lost on its way. Also I never accept ‘chat’ from people I don’t know.
^ Yep, mine's disappeared too and has been gone for about a week now. Not sure why it just randomly left but it's not like I used it much anyway, lol. I did sometimes make myself available on it just to talk to a few people, but more often than not I close it out. I prefer PM's anyway.

chibiXphantom

its like the facebook chat thing.
and theres a little arrow on the far right that hides the chat, so maybe thats why its missing for some of you?
and i use it often, probably more than i actually post

coyote

it is the Instant Messaging function built into this forum software

buggy as all hell, doesn't even appear on some browsers, very laggy

works much better for people in North America it seems

and yes, it seems to be used quite a bit

Phoenixx

Well this is funny. I posted what I said above this morning and then eventually logged off. I just logged back on and the mini chat is back.

How weird.

Xervello

It's like a chat, but smaller.

LoL, yeah, kind of figured that. Anyways, thanks to all for replying. I'm still not sure exactly how I get my name to show up on it. Unless I already am but my name just isn't listed. By the way, I've never used Facebook (proudly) so no idea how their chat works. Regardless, good to know. :thumbup:

SoScared

Well this is funny. I posted what I said above this morning and then eventually logged off. I just logged back on and the mini chat is back.

How weird.
Me too. It came back on a few minutes after I posted. Me thinks somebody is monitoring.

Marc7

My minichat disappeared is it my browser internet explorer 10?

idk on another computer it popped up