What takes you back

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Hi guys

There's a lot of negativity on this site, I just want to put out there a thread where you can put something that takes you back or to a place where you feel good, or maybe were you were reasonably stress free.

Show me something that makes you feel good! :bowing::bowing::bowing:

worrywort

h_6.01203303-580.jpg

I remember, as a teenager, whenever I'd feel all moody and sulky and melancholy, I'd go for a walk through my neighbourhood, all the way to the blockbuster video on the hill, and I'd rent or buy a few movies that looked like I might relate to, and I'd grab a few snacks, then head on home and curl up in bed and indulge for the evening. I used to put so many wrongs to right on nights like that. I kinda miss it now.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Hell yes! :thumbup:
Saw that movie during my last year of feeling safe, before my life went down the drain the following year.

Few happy days of childhood = Making Messy Mud Pies. :)

vanessa-lloyd-mud-kitchen-41.jpg

Kermit is the only one who really gets it. :)

My mom used to save the pie tins so my friends and I could make those, ha ha. I asked her one day if she could bake one, so we did! ****

Last edited:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Sometimes while I'm surfing through tv channels, I'll turn it to some cartoons and watch those. Not old ones that I saw when I was a kid, but new ones that remind me of that feeling I would get when watching a new episode I haven't seen before. I always feel a little embarrassed to admit to people that I watch them, but it does take me back to when I was a kid and I could just enjoy a silly cartoon.

These are the two I usually tune into.

latest

r_ducktales_heroseries_133a8db0.jpeg

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Sometimes while I'm surfing through tv channels, I'll turn it to some cartoons and watch those. Not old ones that I saw when I was a kid, but new ones that remind me of that feeling I would get when watching a new episode I haven't seen before. I always feel a little embarrassed to admit to people that I watch them, but it does take me back to when I was a kid and I could just enjoy a silly cartoon.

These are the two I usually tune into.

latest

r_ducktales_heroseries_133a8db0.jpeg

Yes, thats what I feel like when I watch TRON. Either the new one or the classic. It gives me ...almost 'flashbacks' to those times.

grapevine

Alot of moments in my life I love to remember. The times I have felt the best happiness have been when Ive been conscious in my life and working with passion towards a goal. The journey and structure of each day and then seeing the results. Ive done it times with various things.
Each time, they change me and improve my security in myself. I can go back to those times and believe in myself again.

Other times have been in stillness and innocent like Blue Days mud pies. I love gardening and my chickens and being in nature and fresh air.