what superpower do you want?

bcsr

I'd like to have lightning and wind manipulation. Two of the most abundant elements on this planet that also have the most uses:)! Or just omniscience. One power that has all powers:D!

Ok! I'll take fire and earth.... now we just need a water and heart, and by our powers combined, we'll summon Captain Planet!

WeirdyMcGee

I wish I had the power to influence people's actions with my aura-- and to make them better people.
haha

PhantomPod

I want to be able to teleport so freakin' badly. I think about this nearly every morning on my way to work. It would be great to just snap my fingers and be somewhere instantly instead of having to take the time to drive there.

No question, invisible! ! Just think of the things you could do, places you could go... never pay for a concert again, hell you could stand on stage a dance just as messed up as u wanted, and naked!!! Lol. Plus just think of the people u could get revenge on, and even make your ex completely mental. Haha, strength and all the others could be cool, but you would never again have to worry how ur dressed or how ur hair looked ever again!!!

Solitudes_Grace

I want to go back in time. I do not want to go back far in time; I just want the ability to go back about five or ten minutes. That way, every time I say or do something stupid, I can just go back and try to correct it.

MikeyC

I want to go back in time. I do not want to go back far in time; I just want the ability to go back about five or ten minutes. That way, every time I say or do something stupid, I can just go back and try to correct it.
That's actually not bad. I would like this, too. :) My day would be quite long!