what superpower do you want?

Gaucho

hello,

sometimes i wonder how it would be to have superpowers, if i could chose one i think it would be to know whats on other minds, to know everything what the other person is feeling and thinking, but it could also be a negative power, because you would know the past of the persons, if they harmed people, and you would know if the person thinks bad about you or other disgraceful thoughts you would be able to know.

other possibilities i consider would be being invisible in whatever situation i want, and flying.

what about you? any thing you can imagine.

Boby

Cool thread:D
I like brute force so I would like powers like Superman or Hulk.
*Hulk smash*:D

MrSunday

I would love to control several people with my mind and force them to degrade themselves.

Gaucho

ohh one just popped up in my mind, go back in time. all the situations in my life i spoiled, the girls asking me out when i had the chance. also repeating one day over and over like in the movie :Groundhog Day

Last edited:

MrSunday

I would also love the ability to transform into whatever I want. One minute I'm a sexy women, then the next minute, I'm an old hag...

Boby

Well for those who watched the movie "The watchmen",I would like the powers of doctor Manhattan,all problems solved,all powers in one.;)

Gaucho

Well for those who watched the movie "The watchmen",I would like the powers of doctor Manhattan,all problems solved,all powers in one.;)

hehe, but people would look strange at you and you would have even worse SA lol. because you would be blue

Boby

hehe, but people would look strange at you and you would have even worse SA lol. because you would be blue

I'm pretty sure they will worship me,because I could make stuff like money from nothing and of course they should be careful not to piss me off otherwise I could get depressed and wipe an entire city.lol

Last edited:

GhastlyCC

Being able to teleport to anywhere that I want.
Being able to freeze time.

Id be able to just take whatever I wanted. ;)

MikeyC

I've always wanted invisibility. I could be like Kevin Bacon...without the sexual assault.

bcsr

Mind Bullets!!!! Yayyuhh!!

or...

The power to drop mad rhymes, like the hiphopopotamus.

DeadmanWalking

I'd like to have lightning and wind manipulation. Two of the most abundant elements on this planet that also have the most uses:)! Or just omniscience. One power that has all powers:D!