What ruler would you be?

If you were to somehow immediately made prime minister, or president, or otherwise named, who/what would you be?

In my childhood, when i was meek and mild, i would be sby like Winston Churchill or Abraham Lincoln.

Nowadays, i'd more likely to be a harsh & somewhat cruel dictator, perhaps sby along the lines of Kim Jong Un. As i am a bit of a "madman" concerning dealings with people!

Kiwong

Like Ophelia in Pans Labyrinth I would like to be someone who ruled with justice and a kind heart for many centuries, and was loved by her people.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I like to think I'd be something like Theodin King, from LOTR. Just, wise...But cross me or my law abiding subjects and I would show you no mercy. I love the 'head on a spike' outside the kingdom gates..

If I had a choice of who I could be... it'd be Arthas the Lich King without a doubt.

But in reality I'd probably turn out like Rodrigo Duterte. The Philippines President 'The Punisher'.

Like Ophelia in Pans Labyrinth I would like to be someone who ruled with justice and a kind heart for many centuries, and was loved by her people.
^This.

Sadly most leaders/presidents/prime ministers are uncompassionate bullies imo.
That's how they have risen to the top of the ladder. Win at all costs. :sad:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
skeletor.0.0.jpg