What qualities do you like most in men/woman?

lioliber

Just curious, I think as people with social anxiety we have limited experience with the opposite sex, so it's hard to know what women see in men and what men see in women.

Last edited:

EscapeArtist

errm well I happen to like the same sex but either way.
I'd say some important qualities would be confidence, positivity, and clarity (seeing things as they really are). Confidence means a lot, especially because hateful people are never happy with themselves, and even though i'm rather hateful, I don't prefer it. So, I suppose peaceful too :]

Can take sarcasm.
Will get many things wrong. Don't be afraid to vocalize opinions.
Open minded.

I am sure I can describe better. Right now this topic is a huge Avoidance trigger for me. What was to be said has been dismantled and crushed. Forgotten.

smart, sensual, earthy, funny, and a nice ass

...the nicest I could find

53.jpg

HeadFace

Hmm... Someone who's calm, cute, and won't criticize me. And will tell me what I want to hear, most of the time.

I've always been partial to a good sense of humor.

My standards aren't high. Though, if I must add something physical, I do enjoy a nice booty. But that's optional. I seriously don't care what they look like, as long as they're warm and funny.

MaliceInWickedland

A guy who's calm, shy (of course :b), has a dark or sarcastic sense of humor, is affectionate but not too clingy, likes to spend time alone with their loved one in peaceful places like the beach, park, a field, and whatnot, and definitely someone who's loyal and would never even think about cheating on me.

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
Spunky, arty, funny, hippieish or punky would be pretty cool. Kind hearted, mellow, modest. Perhaps a bit of a smart ass. Generally quiet but able to hold a conversation. Smaller than me would be great (that way I could feel like I could protect her). Someone I could relate to...but that might be a long shot. Passionate ;)

Perfectly reasonable requests IMHO.

gals

The qualities in men I find appealing are: gentleman, nice, respectful, caring, thoughtful, responsible, faithful, loving, plus--a good looking face doesn't hurt. ;)

MollyBeGood

I have to say the same things I like about myself I want in my man-I think empathy is the most important quality, overall.

Kinetik

I like women with healthy doses of humility, positivity, cheerfulness and flirtiness, with a no-nonsense attitude to life. There's nothing nicer than someone who is affectionate, easily pleased, able to appreciate the good things in life, and just generally "okay". Of course, being honest, decently intelligent, funny, faithful and physically attractive are important, but that would be asking a lot. ::p:

mads

For me it is carring, loving intelligence, trust, humor and have some goals in life important

My fiancee have these qualities and many more so I dont complain. I would also be a very bad person if I did so.