What message does this Paragraph give?

CursedSoul

Banned
This following paragraph is by some ancient great writer in old style english... I dont know of, i only know its from around year 1600 and related to anxiety...can you guess what message does it exactly give?

"I would be the happiest man to address this message towards the exaltation of the materialistic world, I would not mean to interrupt the cyclic system which debilitates the existence of an overwhelming matter that breathes on the chest of this automatic mechanics and treatments controlled by the unknown power.
No world with no holds barred can control this infinity offspring but he who makes the followers, unknown to the eye of the follower still followed and disobeyed ruthlessly.
My own whisper to the louds of egotistic waters and airs from the silent and alive flora and fauna can call upon and forth the infinite shadow. Thus and while he who never leaves this sheer applause craving will not end.
"

jaim38

This reminds me of being in English Literature class all over again where we have to analyze Shakespeare texts.

GraybeardGhost

It could be a poor translation from another language or a poor transcription from a hand-written manuscript. Can you provide any more information about the source, CursedSoul?

CursedSoul

Banned
its from a torn peice of old paper put in some mueseum in egypt, its something related to middle age magical writings, my uncle brought a sovenier of this one from there...

coyote

This following paragraph is by some ancient great writer in old style english... I dont know of, i only know its from around year 1600 and related to anxiety...can you guess what message does it exactly give?

"I would be the happiest man to address this message towards the exaltation of the materialistic world, I would not mean to interrupt the cyclic system which debilitates the existence of an overwhelming matter that breathes on the chest of this automatic mechanics and treatments controlled by the unknown power.
No world with no holds barred can control this infinity offspring but he who makes the followers, unknown to the eye of the follower still followed and disobeyed ruthlessly.
My own whisper to the louds of egotistic waters and airs from the silent and alive flora and fauna can call upon and forth the infinite shadow. Thus and while he who never leaves this sheer applause craving will not end.
"

the answer can best be summed up here: Libro Ultimum Scientiam

lonelee1

"

makes sense.