What means the most to you in life?

ar1605

i have been doing a little bit of thinking and would like to know what means the most to others. The thing that means the most to me in life is Family and friends and education

singing-love

There are alot of things in my life that mean alot to me, but i guess relationships in general, whether they be with friend, family, etc. Mean the most to me. :)

ar1605

it also makes you think about the positive and negative things in life. Although i always try to keep it as positive as i can

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.-Lao Tzu

What means the absolute most to me, more than anything, is freedom. Because if you think about it, that is what allows you to do anything else. Freedom is what gives you the chance to pursue what makes you happy, or be who you want to be, or make friends. Freedom from anxiety, freedom from oppression, freedom from the fear of other's judgments, freedom to move, freedom to be alone, freedom to be with others, freedom to speak, etc. Freedom is everything.

There are alot of things in my life that mean alot to me, but i guess relationships in general, whether they be with friend, family, etc. Mean the most to me. :)

slightly OT, but your avatar reminds me of a vajazzle for some reason...just me, no?

MikeyC

My brother. If his liver stopped working, I would rip mine out and give it to him. He is the future of this family and his happiness, continued survival, and health has to be at the top for me. I don't think he likes me quite as much in return, but that's just how I feel: unconditional love to him whatever his actions and moods are.

Opaline is quite right about freedom, too. Makes me glad that I live in Australia.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Independence. I want to be able to completely support myself. I think if I can get that ball rolling, some other things may fall into place.

A Many Splendored Thing

Being happy.

I could lose everything, but if I could still be happy, why did I need any of it in the first place?

And that's what made me come to the conclusion that I can be happy when I am alone. I might even prefer it.

I might also be crazy and in denial. Who really knows.:idontknow: