What is this...

So i checked my bf's FB and this girl left him a comment for his birthday saying: "Happy birthday ex bf for 2 seconds"

Um...:confused:

Nack

Banned
You shouldn't think to much about it, maybe it was a friendly happy bday or something. Besides, I don't believe anyone can be on facebook 24/7 constantly checking on their wall. Like you said, its been only 2 seconds right?

FinalSolution

I would say its some kind of joke betwen them and u shouldnt overreact. But u should be careful and maybe ask him and see his response and watch how he react :p

You shouldn't think to much about it, maybe it was a friendly happy bday or something. Besides, I don't believe anyone can be on facebook 24/7 constantly checking on their wall. Like you said, its been only 2 seconds right?

No she posted it on the 12th so it's been a while.

lunarla

Girls are menacing and awful! But that doesn't necessarily mean it had anything to do with him, so I'd just ask him about it.

Idk i just think its a weird comment and i don't know what to think of it. I never had to deal with this before...

How do i even bring it up??

lunarla

Just ask him what she meant by that comment. That might let him know that it bothered you, but that shows that you care about him and the relationship, I suppose.