What I hate about spring

EgoZero

As spring came to my place I remembered few things that I hate about it. Don't get me wrong, I like spring, it makes me more positive and motivated after winter, but there is stuff that I also really hate about it.
Firstly - the sun. As my HH is more psychological thing, sun has a big impact on it. Even if there's a nice breeze and it's cold outside, but if there's also sun shining I usually start to sweat badly, just because I feel sun rays on me.
The second thing is PEOPLE. The weather is good, so there's tons of people outside now. It was great when in winter and autumn you could walk in empty streets and now it's ****ing crowded. The worst thing are teens. Just groups of them hanging out on every corner and staring while you pass by. I know that they probably don't even notice me or think anything about me, but you all know how SA works on mind. I just can't think of anything else at that moment, but that they are staring at me walking by and thinking about me.
Is there any stuff that you hate about spring?

Last edited:

EscapeArtist

Baah I can agree with the people. I have to wait until around 11pm to go on my run so that I know the streets will be empty, and there won't be as many people staring me down. I actually miss going on my jogs in the rain now. Teenagers also hold a lot more parties as it nears the year..and man is it difficult to walk/jog past a crowd of drunk people, shouting after you. x_x
I have no reason to hide behind baggy clothes as it nears to summer, which is a bummer.

dooby-duck

I hate the amount of people walking around too. When I go cycling in the rain or in the winter when It's dark I can go for the whole 12 miles without passing anyone. When It's sunny there seems to be never ending streams of them walking in the middle of the path. I can't help but become anxious and sometimes think they are saying things about me or laughing about me. I hate having to ring my bell to get them to move. It's when I'm cycling that I come into contact with the most amount of strangers.

Krista

I enjoy Spring. I'm not as bad about people being out and about anymore since I'm much more comfortable with myself and others now but I'll tell you one thing that really chaps my hide and that's allergies :mad: I hate them!

P.S.

I do believe that's the first time I've EVER used an angry smiley on here before.

Last edited:
As spring came to my place I remembered few things that I hate about it. Don't get me wrong, I like spring, it makes me more positive and motivated after winter, but there is stuff that I also really hate about it.
Firstly - the sun. As my HH is more psychological thing, sun has a big impact on it. Even if there's a nice breeze and it's cold outside, but if there's also sun shining I usually start to sweat badly, just because I feel sun rays on me.
The second thing is PEOPLE. The weather is good, so there's tons of people outside now. It was great when in winter and autumn you could walk in empty streets and now it's ****ing crowded. The worst thing are teens. Just groups of them hanging out on every corner and staring while you pass by. I know that they probably don't even notice me or think anything about me, but you all know how SA works on mind. I just can't think of anything else at that moment, but that they are staring at me walking by and thinking about me.
Is there any stuff that you hate about spring?

I know the feeling about the teenagers. I think that loud children are the same problem. But the worst thing to me is pollen, lol.

Well, I like spring but when those feelings kick in it's a problem as I
have no one to share them with.
It will be nice with sun, hope I can keep my HH under wraps.

lyricalliaisons

Some of what you mentioned is why I hate both Spring & Summer. I have a lot of sensory issues & light & brightness is a big part of that. I hate the sun. It's too bright & I hate being around it. I have to spend the days just trying to keep to from coming into my windows & I hate having to leave the house during those seasons because then there's no way to escape it. I also hate being hot with a passion, which is another reason to hate the sun. I also hate the people. There are far too many people around in the Spring & Summer. They're everywhere & nothing I can do will let me escape them. Even from inside my house I can hear them right outside it making all kinds of noise. Then in the Summer, people's kids are out of school & that just adds to the population when I have to leave the house & makes it even harder to leave then it already is. It's also far too noisy. People need to realize that there others living in the homes nearby & keep the volume down, whether it be the volumes of their voices, their music, or anything. All of that stuff just makes this time of year so much worse than usual for me. I'm really dreading the next five or so months.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Eww Spring... I hate the sun and hot weather, and bugs... especially bugs. And it's the time when people start bugging me the most because of my looks. Because I wear long sleeves and i'm not showing every single part of my body, they give me weird looks and ask me idiotic questions like "aren't you hot wearing all that?" or why I'm dressing the way I'm dressing. It happens so often and it's so annoying that sometimes I avoid going out only not to have to hear all of those comments and being watched. It's really uncomfortable. People over here have no lives.

Krista

Eww Spring... I hate the sun and hot weather, and bugs... especially bugs. And it's the time when people start bugging me the most because of my looks. Because I wear long sleeves and i'm not showing every single part of my body, they give me weird looks and ask me idiotic questions like "aren't you hot wearing all that?" or why I'm dressing the way I'm dressing. It happens so often and it's so annoying that sometimes I avoid going out only not to have to hear all of those comments and being watched. It's really uncomfortable. People over here have no lives.

Oh I agree, I absolutely despise that attitude people get when this weather starts coming up. Especially older people, always complaining on why you're wearing a long sleeved top in the middle of Spring or saying that you're stupid for wearing a black shirt. Honestly if I was hot I'd put on something different, it's not like I have a perverse sense of things and like to make myself feel miserable for no damn reason. People should mind their own business.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Oh I agree, I absolutely despise that attitude people get when this weather starts coming up. Especially older people, always complaining on why you're wearing a long sleeved top in the middle of Spring or saying that you're stupid for wearing a black shirt. Honestly if I was hot I'd put on something different, it's not like I have a perverse sense of things and like to make myself feel miserable for no damn reason. People should mind their own business.

Yeah. And those people should realize that it's not too educated to go and tell others what they should be wearing :/
It has happened to me that a few people in my school started a conversation, in part it was in a joking manner, about all of the things they would change about me and my looks. They didn't intend to hurt me or anything (i know these people, they aren't mean... just dumb), but deep inside I wanted to tell them to stfu. My "you're-annoying-me" expression was obvious, but they didn't realize it and just kept going. We are talking about people near their 30's...

My "you're-annoying-me" expression was obvious, but they didn't realize it and just kept going. We are talking about people near their 30's...
You ask me those are the worst kind of people ,or at least high up their in the list.
What makes them the exceptional humans to make such judgments of others.
Hypocrites if you ask me.

I absolutely hate spring because everyone is expected to go out and get a sun tan!:rolleyes: I only spend an extremely minuscule amount of time "outside" so I always look ghostly white.::eek::

Last edited:

EgoZero

I absolutely hate spring because everyone is expected to go out and get a sun tan!:rolleyes: I only spend an extremely minuscule amount of time "outside" so I always look gostly white.::eek::
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about this one. I've always had a really pale skin, even if I had spent lots of time outside, I still look more pale than others. Now it's even worse, cause of my SA I don't spend alot of time outside, so I do really look like a ghost next to other people.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
You ask me those are the worst kind of people ,or at least high up their in the list.
What makes them the exceptional humans to make such judgments of others.
Hypocrites if you ask me.

Yeah. And they just don't seem to understand that not everyone are like them. It's impossible to reason with people like that.