What Hairstyles Look Best On Guys?

marvinark

Whenever I go to get my haircut I always get it done at the local supercuts and pay for it with supercuts coupons. Before college starts I want to get me a nice new hair cut that will impress girls. My hair is dark brown, long, and easy to style when it's short. Any hairstyle or hair salon suggestions?

Felgen

What hairstyles that look best depends on your head shape, facial features, somatotype and so on. If your main interest with your hairstyle is to impress girls, then go for hairstyles typically found in celebrities with a similar appearance as you.

mozart87

I think you should try a professional hair styling and ask there a opinion. you'll pay more but with a bit of luck you'll get a good one...good luck with girls:)

Waybuloo

Post a picture and we'll see..

BTW how is getting a haircut good medication for social anxiety?

mads

Maybe someone feels it like a new start or new beginning. I dont know.

@marvinark

One of the good hair dressers imo is Toni and Guy if you have one near you, they are very professional

Ignace

I think when you know you look good, it can actually help. :) It helps me over time, but the problem is, I almost never look good. xD

fitftw

just grow it out man. I have the homeless hair/beard look going on, because I don't care. Don't try to impress women, it won't work. And if it does, it's usually not worth it after some time.

Mr.Moon

In japan cutting your hair is a strong sign of change, at least that's what I hear, but uh..that's japan I guess.
I've always tried to keep my hair length around my ears and parted in the middle, the only sucky thing is that when it starts growing longer the back gets curly and looks kinda silly. Can't say my hairstyles very attractive though but hey I'm to used to it.

Iseesky

just grow it out man. I have the homeless hair/beard look going on, because I don't care. Don't try to impress women, it won't work. And if it does, it's usually not worth it after some time.

Plenty of girls, me included, dig the 'don't care,' rugged lumberjack look! But I am Canadian so...

No one hairstyle looks best on every guy. It depends on the guy himself. Everyone has different face shapes and characteristics. So what looks good on one guy might look awful on another. As someone has already said, pay a bit more to go to a salon and ask for their opinion. They know what styles go best with your face shape. With that said, not all girls like the same hairstyles. Take Beckham for example. I like his fauxhawk, one of my bff likes him buzzed and the other likes his longer hair. But generally I'm not one for the fauxhawk style...I just think it suits him the best.

Whatever you do...I'd avoid parting your hair directly in the middle. Move it to either side. Few guys can pull off middle parts.

Mr.Moon

Whatever you do...I'd avoid parting your hair directly in the middle. Move it to either side. Few guys can pull off middle parts.

Well I don't know if I'm one of those guys, but I've never had anyone come up to me and say anything, then again I give off a weird aura I guess and not many people approach me any who, but still. I kinda like the way I look, I am a bit self-conscious though. X.x

lilymartens

Some ideas:

2007-men-long.jpg

SteveForrest17258.jpg

jared-leto.jpg

5bf41_ewanfaux.jpg