What do you want your gravestone to say?

Satine

N/A.

As part of my longer-term career plan, I've decided that I'd like to become a fossil. This means throwing myself into a peat bog or possibly into the sea onto a soft bed of sand that'll cover my bones over and prevent them from being worn away.

Then, in a few million years when humans no longer exist, alien archaeologists will come to Earth, find evidence of the ancient human species, uncover my remains (hopefully) and then put them in an alien museum where I'd be re-animated and prown skeletally around in a cage. I'd spend the rest of eternity scaring alien children :D

That's what I hope for, anyway.

Kien

"If death means to not exist then I have it better than you now, otherwise maybe I have."

"Pretty tits only exist in your imagination."

Danfalc

Banned
Satine said:
N/A.

As part of my longer-term career plan, I've decided that I'd like to become a fossil. This means throwing myself into a peat bog or possibly into the sea onto a soft bed of sand that'll cover my bones over and prevent them from being worn away.

Then, in a few million years when humans no longer exist, alien archaeologists will come to Earth, find evidence of the ancient human species, uncover my remains (hopefully) and then put them in an alien museum where I'd be re-animated and prown skeletally around in a cage. I'd spend the rest of eternity scaring alien children :D

That's what I hope for, anyway.

:lol: Wow..you definatley get points for it being an intresting funeral hehe.You could also maybe freeze yourself 8) I know your blood vessels rupture..But they found this wooly mammoth once frozen in ice and they managed to get its heart going for a short time 8O

And Pink_Glitter you would think thats sweet hehe :p

Lea

Banned
It could say: "Another slut gone", for example. If it should be more serious: "She died - life goes on." But the most appropriate I can think of is just write nothing. It´s somehow waste, i don´t know, I am not that important. There are millions of creatures dying every day, they´re either eaten or decompose somewhere in woods, death is natural and part of nature, why to write any extra words... I don´t even need a gravestone, a tree will do. Or some vultures can have feast.

Last edited:

Nicholas

Mine will say something like:

This guy was decapitated by a giant monster while he was asleep. If you don't post this message to three others grave stones, this guy will appear in your room while you are sleeping and will decapitate you.

It'll be the first graveyard spam chain. I'll be freakin famous.

Last edited:

FOR REAL

Banned
lots of funny ones here! mines would be

"I TOLD THEM I WANTED TO BE FKN CREMATED"

or

"COULD YOU NOT HAVE SPENT THIS MUCH MONEY ON ME WHEN I WAS FKN ALIVE"