What do you want the most?

Lemonheadzuccini

^ Me too!! hopefully we both can achieve confidence one day. I also would like to falling so hard for guys who arent worth it its like i have juliet syndrome or something

psych

I want the ability to think clearly so I can defend myself better the next time these manipulative arseholes at work have me called into the office.
That's when I choke, the adrenaline & cortisol from fight or flight hits me and all I can do is stand there with my blood running cold, & my face all hot.

MrJones

I want a diamond encrusted pony!
Sorry, I have to do this ::eek::

my_diamond_pony_by_annekev-d4clv8q.jpg

As for me, I just want to be happy, and my loved ones to be happy as well. I want goog people to feel good, and to have a good life. I think it would be just fair.

But it's not going to happen, because life is not fair.

AGR

To have a family,but its really hard,I have never even had a girlfriend,I have some issues so she would have to accept me as I am,also its really hard to find an honest person today,a person who doesnt cheat,doesnt like bad people and is kind,even if I did would she like me?
To have a career or just find places where I like to work,this is really hard too.

Srijita52

To have a family,but its really hard,I have never even had a girlfriend,I have some issues so she would have to accept me as I am,also its really hard to find an honest person today,a person who doesnt cheat,doesnt like bad people and is kind,even if I did would she like me?
To have a career or just find places where I like to work,this is really hard too.
I hope you find both soon.

P+G

I want courage. Many times I just need that little push to do something. Courage would help me to talk, to be accepting, to be myself and a happier person. It would also help me to help the people I care about.

MrSunday

I want to die. I rather it end all now. I'm not going to commit suicide, but I still prefer to be dead. I hate dealing with people in general.