What do you want the most?

EscapeArtist

Something specific, not just "to not be anxious" or "to not have anxiety" or even "to have friends". Some specific moment in your life that you can imagine ( for instance, "be in a crowd of people and being able to express myself clearly, or crack a joke in front of a group" vs. "be not anxious"). How do you think you will get there? What is something you can do today or tomorrow (it's midnight here..) that will help you get there?

I guess I could have made a more helpful question, like "What do you appreciate in your life ", seeing wanting usually creates emptiness... But heck, I stick to the original question

Last edited:

MikeyC

Unconditional love, but have absolutely no idea how to make that happen! ::(:
You will get it. You're too awesome not to.

I don't know what I want. it's a very broad question with no real answer. Or maybe it does have a specific answer. Hmm, I'll have to come back to this one.

EscapeArtist

Hey guiiiiiiiiiiseeeeeeee!! These are all beautiful answers and I KNOW they are possible for you. But I said specific situations :p Something you can actually imagine as a scenario!

MikeyC

Hey guiiiiiiiiiiseeeeeeee!! These are all beautiful answers and I KNOW they are possible for you. But I said specific situations :p Something you can actually imagine as a scenario!
Sorry. Hmm, let's see. Well, a possible scenario is spending a snuggling session with a lovely girl watching a movie and munching on chips. That sounds like perfection right now.

Otherwise, I want our album to come out and get a rousing reception. :D

Srijita52

I want to call my friend tomorrow and spend the entire day with her although I'll be super nervous to call.

Srijita52

Sorry. Hmm, let's see. Well, a possible scenario is spending a snuggling session with a lovely girl watching a movie and munching on chips. That sounds like perfection right now.

I'm sure both of these will happen. :)

Nathália

I want to feel complete as a person, not broken, struggling, imperfect

Being imperfect is part of being a beautiful person, but I hope you can feel more satisfied too.

Now that was just too cute, it made me smile, I hope you find a relationship like that too.

I want to go to heaven...

How sweet.

I whole heartily agree!

I want to call my friend tomorrow and spend the entire day with her although I'll be super nervous to call.

I hope you enjoy your day with your friend! Yea phone calls can be nerving, just pick up the phone dial before you think too hard, I'm sure your friend will understand.

Srijita52

I hope you enjoy your day with your friend! Yea phone calls can be nerving, just pick up the phone dial before you think too hard, I'm sure your friend will understand.
Thanks I hope so too.
Yeah, lets hope I have the nerve to do it.

MikeyC

Now that was just too cute, it made me smile, I hope you find a relationship like that too.
:) Thank you.

Yeah, that's right. Calling is a pain in the ass and an anxiety-provoker, but once it's done, it's done.

I hope the former happens soon too.
I hope so, as well. You deserve something like that, too.

EscapeArtist

That is too cute Mikey.

Srijita, you totally can do it. Oddly enough I know people with phone-phobia who don't even have social anxiety! And also, people never take notice of what a person sounds like or says on a small-talk phone convo, if out of nerves or not x). It sounds like you guys will have a great day.

MikeyC

That is too cute Mikey.
Yeah...almost sickeningly cute.

Srijita, you totally can do it. Oddly enough I know people with phone-phobia who don't even have social anxiety! And also, people never take notice of what a person sounds like or says on a small-talk phone convo, if out of nerves or not x). It sounds like you guys will have a great day.
I guess there's something about phones that get us all jittery. I get it, too. I hate calling and I could easily go the rest of my life without ever chatting on the phone.

Srijita52

Yeah, that's right. Calling is a pain in the ass and an anxiety-provoker, but once it's done, it's done.

I hope so, as well. You deserve something like that, too.
Thank you.
Thanks Escape. :)

Kiwong

Crossing the finish line in a marathon, wearing my finisher's medal around my neck, and finding a place I feel safe from the world, having the rest I deserve, and imprinting what I have just achieved deep in my memory.

planemo

I think the thing I want most is to feel good about myself. To like myself in every way, and not to feel ashamed so that I can stop hiding myself from the world.