What do you think of me? (pictures)

Pink_Paula

Sakia, you're absolutely beautiful with and without makeup, you have such a pretty face and you are in no way manly...i don't see that at all. You're smile is gorgeous you could light a room up with it!

Felgen

Girls actually have more body hair than men, but they don't grow as long.

Women have more vellus hairs--men have more terminal hairs. Furthermore, when you count vellus hairs, a normal human being is actually more hairy than a chimpanzee.

Chlo

Banned
Girls actually have more body hair than men, but they don\'t grow as long.

I am not ashamed to say i get a tash at one time i would have never ever admitted that but then i realized most of my friends have one too!
YOU CAN NEVER SEE IT OR FEEL IT THOUGH i wax it once a month and it stays away, really you can never see it or feel it lol nooo!!!
i dont know if people with light hair and skin get them though my blonde friend says she doesnt but im sure she does lol !!

JonnyD

You're pretty, actually you're really pretty, i would be really nervous around you - its a compliment.

i found myself with a question drifting in my mind, why would you think you look guyish?

i ask you this because, yesterday somebody toldme i was beautiful - which didn't made a scratch in my self esteem , i still think i'm below average - but once a girl told me i have a gay "way" and i started obsessing about the way i walked and talked and looked, that really got me. and ultimatelly it wasn't true and she was only being mean to me - why i don't know.

my point is, its so much harder to accept a sincere compliment then a lying offence.

Newtype

I am not ashamed to say i get a tash at one time i would have never ever admitted that but then i realized most of my friends have one too!
YOU CAN NEVER SEE IT OR FEEL IT THOUGH i wax it once a month and it stays away, really you can never see it or feel it lol nooo!!!
i dont know if people with light hair and skin get them though my blonde friend says she doesnt but im sure she does lol !!

Hehe, it's nothing to be ashamed about. My sister has to do that too and I doubt you two are the only ones :p She's be pissed off if she saw this, haha :D I think your friend is lying!!!

EscapeArtist

Lucky, you have the naturally beautiful face! You do not need makeup.
I love your eyebrows. And well i'm overall jealous

Chlo

Banned
yeah newtype
i seen this girl in a reality show wax her tash and she was around 20
so i thought yeah why be ashamed, its not like anyone can see it lol