What do you love?

Scooter

I may be terrified of people, but I love my cats, they never reject me....and I love pizza shapes. What do you love?

FOR REAL

Banned
i also love cats :)
i love darkness
i love being alone
i love my fantasy world that i live in
i love thinking about what happens on other planets

great thread scooter :)

Uber Schnitzel

I love...

-music, especially seeing it live
-playing my guitar (somewhat hindered by my condition but not completely ruined)
-the springtime
-seeing my nieces and nephews and the excitement and energy they have for everything
-kissing my girl
-the feeling you get after a hard days work
-the way a certain song or a certain smell can take you back, like a time machine to some forgotten childhood afternoon

Damaged

I love films.
I love food, especially hot spicey food.
I love my bf/ex bf :( we are on a break right now and its tearing me apart inside.
I love Gaga.

Vecis

I love cats also.
I love music.
I love my country.
I love knowing new things about world

Tangent

Banned
Orange juice with fish and chips? Ewww! I can't see that mixing in your stomach very well ::p:

It's great! It cuts through the grease - like the squeeze of lemon one has on one's fish - and then when you have the orange juice with the chocolate it's like, well, chocolate orange! Genius :D

mrb

well i love the company of my gf , my dogs , my boat , all my fishing gear , i love it when the sun is shining and me and my gf are riding our bikes along the sea front , only to stop and some little cafe and enjoy a meal .... non expensive simple little things make me happy like the above

numb embryonic

I like riding my bikes - it gives a feeling of freedom not being stuck indoors (SA leaves me pretty much housebound). Also It's not like setting out of the house on foot. When your on foot your more open to negative comments, the verbal ridicule walking past groups of people and cars at traffic lights etc. On a bike people get less of a chance to say something mean.

mrb

I love films.
I love food, especially hot spicey food.
I love my bf/ex bf :( we are on a break right now and its tearing me apart inside.
I love Gaga.

sorry to hear about you and your bf ::(: hey hopefully you 2 might get back together eh lol ;) fingers crossed for you :)

jhanniffy

I love music, reading and film
I love being in college
I love getting up early
I love the sunset and going for walks in the dark
I love parts of the person I am

PhantomPod

I love:
-Stephen Colbert (He's my fave actor and comedian. He pretty much make me happier than anyone in my "real life." It's weird too, because whenever I am feeling very down and have thoughts like, "oh, I wish I would just die already," that thought is quickly followed by, "ok, no I don't, because I want to see what happens on the next episode of The Colbert Report." lol yeah, I'm a real weird dork.)
- My cat and dog (they bring so much joy and happiness into my life, I just love them to pieces)
- My family (I truly do love them, but they also make me quite sad and depressed a lot of the time. They're all I have though)
- David Archuleta
- Adam Lambert
- The Internet
- Learning

Danfalc

Banned
Not much these days,I am slowly loosing my passion for things I use to enjoy.But I love my cat,she really is adorable and makes me smile.I love having my own place.

My love for gaming is coming back thanks to someone I met recently getting me back into playing online a bit more,One of the nicest people I've met in a while.

Emily_G

I love my husband, God, my dogs, and my son :) Oh and going out to this one habachi-style Japanese restarant...yummmmm

davidburke

science, astronomy, physics, reading, sci-fi/fantasy, star trek,being with my sister, music (symphonic metal), my doggie, walking by myself around countryside at home, photography

Last edited: