What do you for Xmas & New Years

Chrit's mass --> Family, should be that.
New Years --> A year is a number. However I am not opposed to invitations, there has yet to be a one.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Chrit's mass --> Family, should be that.
New Years --> A year is a number. However I am not opposed to invitations, there has yet to be a one.

You are more then welcome to come to my house if you like.

<------------------Here is the address, see you there.

The Nephilim

oh plans cancelled, starting to get anxious now. had an invitation but don't know if I want to go, but don't know I dont want to go :). Damn you SA.

takethislife

I like to stay at home and watch those silly Christmas/New years eve movies (nye movies are the SAME movies my countries
TV plays for EVERY nye lol) That's kinda my thing

Untamed88

I am very lucky. I have no friends and I am a total social recluse in that aspect but I do have an amazing family so Christmas is great for me. It takes away all social anxiety because the only people I have to see are family.

I'm going to have a family dinner, gourmet with my parents and bro.
Watch christmas movies. I'm not really afraid, because every year We're going to my grandparents+uncle, aunt, and causins. I trust them. it's always a fun time:). this time I will also celebrate a Third Xmas day. ::p: Why not, right??! ;)
But I AM anxious to buy presents this evening at the mall, Just because I know it's sooo busy around this time of the year, But I'm just going.. Let's go-ho-ho-ho. haha ::p:

I'm going to have a family dinner, gourmet with my parents and bro.
Watch christmas movies. I'm not really afraid, because every year We're going to my grandparents+uncle, aunt, and causins. I trust them. it's always a fun time:). this time I will also celebrate a Third Xmas day. ::p: Why not, right??! ;)
But I AM anxious to buy presents this evening at the mall, Just because I know it's sooo busy around this time of the year, But I'm just going.. Let's go-ho-ho-ho. haha ::p:

*sigh* ohhh how i love the flowergirlie...her posting never fails to make my day

Tuco

I don't celebrate christmas or new years, december is the worst month of the year for me, because it always reminds me that I have wasted almost all my life

How did xmas go for everyone, mine was a lot better than expected.

I watched "For a few dollars more" and went to sleep.

Ignace

It's all about my Mother and Brother at Christmas and New Year.
I put pressure on myself to get out and party for New Year, but I can have fun with my family =) **** the expectations. When I start 2011, I want to be with the 2 people who've stuck with me from the moment I was born, and that's how it will be =)

That's a great idea. Especially the f*ck part.