What do you do to make time pass duing the day?

Qoo

Me too. I often spend a time in fron of computer,surf internet,chatting,wathcing movie,play twitter, and edit my web site ;)

Reiji Moritsugu

Well...I spent most of my day at the computer, just don´t know what I would
be doing had it not been invented :shivers: but I also spend quite some time
watching anime/movies/documentaries, reading about stuff that I didn´t know
before or doing some exercise here and there :)

antipop621

Usually I'm reading comic books or playing video games when I'm at home and of course computering as well. I spend a lot of time working on my iTunes playlist.

laurence7

write songs, surf the internet, smoke, drink, drug, watch tv, playstation

Sometimes I just lie there with my eyes closed and think.

Ugga Ugga

I basically just sit and wait for the day to be over, and wake up and do it all over again. I am soo tired of doing the computer, I am sooo tired of watching tv, I'll spend hours just sitting there staring into space. It' s a lot of fun! yup yup! Ugh, I need a freakin' hobby.

Rodox

I am unemployed right now,it sucks,most of the time I watch movies,music,play checkers,study japanese, sometimes I go around town, go cycling or rope skipping,I am trying to learn how to play guitar,but I suck.

Last edited:

aizome

video games + online PC games for me. if not, usually watching anime/movies or reading ebooks. my computer is kind of like an extra organ. ::p:

Billy Nasty

Banned
Not much. time goes by so fast. what i do is i worry that i wont get done anything today and I AM chasing time all day. Its a circle, another OCD. Like i wont watch a movie coz that is 2 hours waisted than, i wont go outside for a run thats another hour waisted, hell i wont even go a lot of times to the toilet for number 2 coz that takes to long and seems like a waist of time too. So i end up doing pretty much nothing in a day but worrying or being online - its my escape of reality, those stressfull thoughts, anxiety - it keeps me sane

I play the Sims. If my life is a mess, atleast I can control those pricks. Other than that, I draw portraits (I'm always doing something artsy) play fetch with my pup, and read.

Errordotocx

Between the forums I go to. My Myspace, my Youtube, Xfire, MSN, daily blogs I read and a large array of PC games. I can stay entertained pretty easily. Oh, can't forget the movies I have on my PC either.

TheLoneWolf

when im not at work or at school ill either study (only when i have to), go on the computer, watch tv, or work on my book. sometimes friday nights ill go out with some friends (rarely).

oNecoOlazN

it's really seriously good to know there are people, you guys, out there that are so much like me...it keeps me alive..hehehe

well for me, it's mostly the net and msn, chatting with random people ..<.<