What bad things have others at school ever said or did to you?

oNecoOlazN

it's not nice when they're bullying you but i recall reading you don't want any friends, you just want a partner right?

Yes before i did. But now...i just wanna be alone...honestly this whole anxiety crap is draining the living energy out of me..

oNecoOlazN

School: loner " LOOOONER" LOL

Work: case 1 your a loner...you need friends..
case 2 your a loner do you have any GIRL friends...what do you do in your spare time?
case 3 you are different. Bc you are quiet and dont talk

I always remember when i were in science class with like 25 other students and there was a group talking about who they were going to prom with ( they were sat right next to me) and this girl who was just awful to me all through school shouted out "you don't want to be stuck going to the prom with emma do you" and the whole class fell silent and looked at me, i had to hold back the tears and walk out of the class

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Too many to mention over several years.
Because it all happened during my formative years, I actually believed them.
It's only with age that I can look back and see all of the abuse for what it was.

grapevine

I remember being pushed to the ground and hit at and hair pulled when I was 13. This girl in my group had a lesbian mother and she was all open about it. So I come to school, walk up to the group with good intentions and just mention the Mardigrass (gay parade in Sydney) and if her mum watched it. There was no intentions there - I jsut put two and two together without thinking. Next thing I know, I was on the ground lol.

I was lucky to never really get bullied. But that was physical.

Even tho I wasnt bullied in highschool, I did get my fair share of mental and sexual abuse from a man when I was 24 (he was 29). And even tho that was only a year in my life, I lived with the repercussions of it for over 8 years.

Things that happen to us tho as a teenager - stick out more in a our adult life. I guess the way to get over traumas is to talk them out over and over again to a person or people and at the same time try to burn those old bad feelings by creating new ones and working on self esteem.

F0AM

The bad:

- Calling me *****/faggot and all kind of homosexual insults (funny thing is that some of them told me they were gay but by insulting me everyone forgot about them, they were safe so to speak of...instead of helping me to stop those shitheads, they joined them :/)
- Spitting on me
- Telling others not to get close/talk to me because i was a fag (like it's contagious)
- Trying to force me to get naked in the locker room
- Grab me by the neck and try to steal the keys of my house (5 ppl against me)
- Pushing and hitting me (not strong, like they were not trying to hurt but to despise me)
- Following me everywhere without saying a word to intimidate me
- Asking constantly if i was gay (not politely)
- There was a group that always threw a basketball ball at my head everytime
they saw me.
- Looking at me and start laughing in a mocking way
- Rejection, no one wanted to be with me during group works

- ***There was this guy with whom i always talked about videogames (he loved Metroid xD) and star wars and had a blast together, always laughing, i really liked him (as a friend, not in a sexual way). He was also into sports and played basketball and had a lot of friends but the fact that he wanted to be with me during breaks (we werent in the same class) made me feel like maybe i was not that horrible after all. Unfortunately we didnt keep in touch outside school, i asked for his number once in order to do stuff after classes were finished but he said his father didnt let him to (maybe that was the reason but a part of me always thought that he finally heeded all those comments about staying away from me, dunno), anyway eventually my darkest time (so dramatic!) started and i dropped out of that school so i lost all contact with him. Losing what i thought was my only friend didn't help much.

Sorry for all the writting but i just remembered what would be like my little heaven inside hell and wanted to share it, fortunately for you, i rarely do it :bigsmile: ***

The worst:

- Make me hate myself for a long time (no longer thankfully tho i still feel
uncomfortable around others)
- Isolation (still working on it)
- SA (still working on it)
- Prevent me from enjoying life at its fullest and avoid stuff i'd like to do because of fear (still working on it)
- There's a saying that says: the worst thing a bad person can do to you is to make you not trust on the good ones (i'm translating from spanish, maybe it's different in other languages) and i'm aware that that has happened to me, i've rejected good ppl out of fear (AGAIN still working on it)

I know that some of those things on this list will remain forever "still working on it" because something inside me is broken and cannot be fixed so i just have to learn how to live with it and will be an everyday struggle

I also know there are ppl with greater problems out there so this is not a list of the worst things in the world, just the ones that afflict me.

If you read this far, congratulations!

dcb68ef0e823a2d0b5db639a65fb64e3.jpg

Last edited:
Once i was dragged to a furnace, in metalwork class, by 2 of my bullies. They called me over. Then each grabbed one arm, and walked, with me struggling frantically, towards to furnace. They said nothing, but effectively they were threatening to stick my head in it. But boys will be boys, and bullies will be bullies.

Last edited:

lily

Once i was dragged to a furnace, in metalwork class, by 2 of my bullies. They called me over. Then each grabbed one arm, and walked, with me struggling frantically, towards to furnace. They said nothing, but effectively they were threatening to stick my head in it. But boys will be boys, and bullies will be bullies.
That's scary, I'm glad you're fine. it's good there are penalties for bullies now.

grapevine

Wow- you went thru horror. Out of all of it, I hope you realise your a way better person then they were.

Wow- you went thru horror. Out of all of it, I hope you realise your a way better person then they were.

One was the son of a police constable, and probably joined the police himself. The other died in a car crash in his early 20s.

The 2nd one, also once held me underwater till i was struggling. Again, by calling me over (i was way too gullible/trusting back then). Again, there were witnesses (but nobody wanted to get involved).

Last edited:

LoyalXenite

One of the worst bullying encounters I ever experienced was when class had been let out and most of the students had left the room. But 4 absolute bitches trapped me in my chair, sitting all around me one of them leaned into my desk and pushed it into my stomach while another was behind and pushing my chair. I literally couldnt get out. Then 3/4 proceeded to jab me with pens and pencils and whipped me with those wooden rulers that had the metal centers (the jabs and whips were hard enough to actually make me bleed as well as tear my shit to shreds). They eventually tired of it, but the worst part to it was the teacher saw the whole thing and ignored it all, I went home covered in my own blood and crying and my mother (who was the only one allowed to beat the shit out of me apparently..) took me back to school and went to the principals office, he called the teacher in who said those girls were model students and never would have done that, clearly I must have gotten into a fight on my way home and was lying about the whole thing. They never got punished, and I've never forgiven the teacher for it, if I ever saw her again I'd probably punch her.

Outside of that I've had the general levels of bullying my whole life, cruel insults - usually about my appearance (fat, ugly, etc) as well as the occasional punches or being made to steal cigs from my mother as payment to avoid further punches... (this isnt including any of the abuse I encountered from my mother, or other adults. this is just the bullying from other kids as I was growing up) all of it ended up making me quite a wreck and come high school I was angry and violent and could be downright cruel to people because I was totally of the mentality of get them all before they get you... I calmed down in that regard since then, but its all definitely left its mark on my mental health

lily

wow, that's odd that there's a teacher like that. really sorry to hear what happened to you, i didn't go through that kind of abuse but i sympathize.. unless you don't want my sympathy :giggle:

Last edited: