what are you hoping to get from this forum

dreamqueen

hey there

im new here and im wondering why the rest of you are here. are you looking for support, looking to get better and overcome, take up time, information, any other feelings?

iv been reading around and alot of people here still seem to be bothered by their SA or what other issues they have, besides a lady who had the best Tuesday ever :p but are you truly looking to get better or wallow?

im asking this because i believe most can get better if they have the right tools yet i see many people still stuck or not being very optimistic about their situation

Time Hates You

I don't know what I'm hoping to get from this forum, if anything really. I didn't come expecting anything in the first place. I think I'm just here because I'm bored and have got endless hours of useless time. I suppose I'll choose the taking up time option.

FOR REAL

Banned
Re: Time Hates You

I don't know what I'm hoping to get from this forum, if anything really. I didn't come expecting anything in the first place. I think I'm just here because I'm bored and have got endless hours of useless time. I suppose I'll choose the taking up time option.

i agree with you, i dont expect to get better, just killing time!
i would rather be here than where i was last year at this time.
on the edge of the forth bridge ready to end it all

Pink_Paula

i agree with you, i dont expect to get better, just killing time!
i would rather be here than where i was last year at this time.
on the edge of the forth bridge ready to end it all

Well that's a blooming good thing that you find you can come here and open up and be yourself, i'd much rather you be here than on the Forth Bridge, what would we all do without you FOR REAL?

At the same time i wish this forum held enough power over me to stop me from making stupid decisions, right now i feel so low and lost but i know this forum alone won't help me out grrrrrrr at depression lol

FOR REAL

Banned

Well that's a blooming good thing that you find you can come here and open up and be yourself, i'd much rather you be here than on the Forth Bridge, what would we all do without you FOR REAL?

oh thanks paula, i will send you a love heart on facebook :) just dont tell mr danfalc :D (actualy i think i sent him one aswell one time after a few lager shandys) :D

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Good question. I don't know why I'm here :D I remember I stalked the site for some time and then I decided to join. I am glad I did.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
The world's best cupcake recipe and at least 2.4003 grams of Neptunium.

Failing that, reading the experiences of others helps me realize things like 'oh, that's the SA and it's normal for SA'.

iamthenra

I'm here for the pity party... Wallow is what I do. I don't believe that I will ever get better, I am just passing the time until old age claims me.

combat

I don't believe in no-win situations. I do come on here to wallow and whine sometimes, but in the end I believe very strongly in fighting and I will fight until the very end to improve myself and get what I want out of life.

Enialis227

Sweet! So you are going to be joining the system that failed me, eh?

So "witch doctor" are you going to become? (sorry, I had to poke a little fun at ya... fun for me anyways.):rolleyes:

I'll be joining the system that saved me.

To be honest, I am not sure of where I want to end up precisely, but I will be in clinical psychology, in one place or another.

Kat

I don’t expect support here because people give bad rep for just giving harmless advice, that’s in bad taste if you ask me because people find it hard enough to try and express themselves. But mainly just to practice putting how I feel into words. And maybe have some proof that there is nice people.

A_Void_Ant

I lurk more than I post so I am mostly here do read others' experiences and hopefully utilize their solutions, if any, in my own life.

When I do post, I tend to ramble on about some sensless drivel going through my twisted mind.

So, to me, this site is both a place to learn from and to let some of the steam out.

LockieKermit

Sweet! So you are going to be joining the system that failed me, eh?

So "witch doctor" are you going to become? (sorry, I had to poke a little fun at ya... fun for me anyways.):rolleyes:

Only you can help you. External help and comfort is great, and sometimes needed. (medication, therapy etc)

But in the end, it's you and you only that helps yourself. If you try, you can win. If you dont, you will lose. Which is better?

I'm here to learn more about it all, discuss emotions and experience, and find out about treatment options. I don't expect this site or any other to cure or even treat it though.

mrb

well thats a good question ... hey i just love the people on here , makin posts , makin threads ..its a time killer really at mo ..untill end of the year were i will disapear and you probably wont hear from me for months , unless im passing an internet cafe and think hmmmmm spw i wonder how she or he is doing , and then harass them in a freindly way of course ::p:

Last edited:

recluse

I'm being honest and saying that i do not expect to be cured by this forum. I come on here to vent and hear other people's venting. It's better than before i discovered this site because then i felt even more lonely.