What animal will you be in your next life?

Lea

Banned
A lion. Only 18% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

Remain honorable in this life, and you can expect to be rewarded in your next life.

parrot! didnt see that coming!
Almost 36% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

You're not perfect, but you've lead a better life than most. With a few changes now, your next life could be even better.

AGR

Giraffe,nah I will probably be a sloth I already kinda look like one and I am as lazy as them.:D

philly2bits

I got an elephant

Almost 25% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.
You're not perfect, but you've lead a better life than most. With a few changes now, your next life could be even better.

Pink_Paula

Parrot.

Almost 36% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

I got a horse.

Only 20% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you. Remain honorable in this life, and you can expect to be rewarded in your next life.

market.garden

I got a dog... 48% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

Hmm... I'm not sure what to think of that. I was hoping for something like "DRAGON" or "PHEONIX" - y'know..

Kat

Zebra it will be a short life.

Only 23% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you. Remain honorable in this life, and you can expect to be rewarded in your next life.

lyricalliaisons

I love the animal I got, but part of the result was CRAP.

Your next life shall be as...
A Giraffe

Almost 30% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

You're not perfect, but you've lead a better life than most. With a few changes now, your next life could be even better. <-- FALSE