What’s that smell?

Sidekix

What's the most stinkiest smell you have smelt beside from the typical offenders?

For me it was Las Vegas. The moment I got off the plane there was a strong, pungent, odor of alcohol that hit me, in the face and I swear it did not leave my nose until I left.

There's these weird mushrooms that grow near my house that literally smell like death took a crap. That and alcohol are definitely the worst smells I've ever encountered.

Time bomb

Wet cat food, mustard, and pickles are all smells that make me want to throw up. I actually think alcohol smells good, well that and gasoline. Just not together (;.

Lorraine Manca

by far, it was the basement of this really old building. it was beyond awful.
im still trying to figure out what death taking a crap would smell like though!

Kat

People use to put off food, in my bag at school that can smell pretty rancid.

recluse

My own farts. But the worst smell ever was in my last job when one of the guys i worked with took a dump! I don't know what the hell that guy ate!

talisman

I went to a zoo once and brought a bit of snake skin in a little sealed plastic bag. I've only ever opened the bag a few times, but it sure does smell foul :O

Other than that, the fridges in the kitchen at work are pretty damn gross. :|

AimeeSP

Someone took a dump in my sisters suitcase years back, think it was there for weeks. Damn that smelt when it was opened. :l