..weird quirks??

sevenroses

At times I like to watch a marathon of movies like 5 a day and I rate the movies I watch on a notebook :)

I hang out with my aunt a lot lol.

I try to record dreams in diary.

Sometimes I take more than 3 baths and showers a day.

I sometimes pray in the dark with candles.

I got a car and all but I take the bus and take a long ride just to sight see around the city :)

Before social situations I write things down on a piece of paper to help psych myself up.

I don't know if these are exactly quirks though lol.

Last edited:

arsenalwa

- this one is super weird and really hard to explain... when i'm watching tv, i constantly look at the time on the cable box below the tv, and i trace the numbers with my toes over and over again. it even annoys me that i do it, but i can't stop.. and when i'm laying down to go to sleep, i'll write out words and stuff with my toes.. it's so random! like, i'll picture the word in my head and just move my feet in thin air like i'm writing it, except i don't use my fingers, haha.. i do this compulsively and it doesn't stop until i fall asleep, haha
:)

I do the same thing but with my fingers. And... does anyone else do this tracing thing while listening to music? like... trace music? no? lol

PunchDrunk

My morning routine never changes. Get up, use the bathroom, shave, shower, brush hair, brush teeth, deodorant, put on underwear, put on under shirt, brush hair, put on shirt, brush hair, put on pants, socks, shoes. The same thing every morning.

Rembrandt Broam

My morning routine never changes. Get up, use the bathroom, shave, shower, brush hair, brush teeth, deodorant, put on underwear, put on under shirt, brush hair, put on shirt, brush hair, put on pants, socks, shoes. The same thing every morning.

Do you have a lot of hair, or are you just very particular about it? ;)

My routine is pretty much the same in the morning. Sometimes I stand there in the shower and wonder how many more times I'm going to have to repeat this soul crushingly pointless sequence of events.

- when i'm reading an article or long post online, i constantly click around random places with my mouse and highlight text and click off of it and highlight something else. i don't pay attention to what i'm highlighting, because i'm reading, but i just highlight random blocks of text and click off and highlight more really fast.. that one's kind of difficult to understand unless you see me do it, ha..

damn yeah! a lot of time I just click on some sort of add and open up other window or pop up

PunchDrunk

Do you have a lot of hair, or are you just very particular about it? ;)

My routine is pretty much the same in the morning. Sometimes I stand there in the shower and wonder how many more times I'm going to have to repeat this soul crushingly pointless sequence of events.

Guess I'm just particular about it. I mean it kind of gets messed up when I put a shirt on...so I just have to fix it.

mrb

my morning is always the same as well , crawl out of bed , shower , brush my teeth , look in the mirror , think huh no way is that me , eat my brekkie , come on here see if anyones replyed to my stupid posts :rolleyes: go to work .... think oh sod it iv left my lunch box at home go back to get it , then off to work same old same old ........

Sinar_Matahari

I mix cold milk into my oatmeal instead of hot water. In my opinion, mixing oatmeal with water is like mixing cereal with water. The same applies to preparing mashed potatoes. Whether I make them out of the box or homemade, I use milk and not water.

Last edited:
I have to brush my teeth using the same way and in order every morning/night.:D
*wonders what would happen if I brushed them out of order one day!?*:eek::rolleyes: