Unreality

IamThisOne

LIFE!..is granted by high pitched electronic pulses. I awake to stare through the viewing screen from deep within my mind. "Is this really my room?", I ask myself as I stare around at strangely unreal items that make up my world. The fear takes hold as it always does and forces me into actions of slavery. Thoughts of death arrive just at the same time as always.

Leaving I manage to squeeze out expressions of love to my grandmother. Nothing but blank acknowledgment for I know not what this word means. Walking the death march at the same time as everyday, the time in which most return home. It is early evening and I have just awoken. Entering the settlement of monetary devotion I am greeted by forces of authority. Another blank acknowledgment. Reality means nothing to me. The fear takes hold and forces me into actions of slavery. Thoughts of death arrive just at the same time as always.

Lost in my thoughts. The only world I truly live in. I perform actions in their world to serve THEM, but I am not there. I see there faces staring at mine, I hear their words, but my thoughts are trying to come to terms with the fact that all of this is real. I stare at them all through my viewing screen from my chair deep within my mind. I observe everything but none of it has meaning for I am not even sure if any of this is "reality". The fear takes hold and forces me into actions of slavery. Thoughts of death arrive just at the same time as always.

Back in my crypt of despair. I stare into nothing pondering the unknown. Comforting feelings of steel tearing at my flesh. Incisions of hope forcing my life to drip to the floor and release me from this madness. This time tears fall as I return to "the real world". The fear takes hold and forces me into actions of slavery. Thoughts of death arrive just at the same time as always.

Staring through my view screen at another screen, my thoughts are converted into digital pulses of binary input. This is the present. This is the same as all the days before. This is what they call "life", this is what I call "torture".

The fear takes hold and forces me into actions of slavery. Thoughts of death arrive just at the same time as always.

fitftw

excellent visual description on what it's like to not fully believe that anything is ever real. I enjoyed reading.