U.S> needs to pass medical prostitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

klytus

Islam says Sex is Good for You

Don't pay attention to the islamic refereences (if u wish). It sounds accurate to me.

Basically.. the only way a man can probably be healthy being celibate is by becoming a monk who learns the art of sexual sublimation, IF it is even possible.

If not, then medically there is a lot to say about the complications a man would run into by becoming celibate, and not being able to find a mate. At the very least by semen retention...
You can always masturbate.

no1

Banned
i dont think its the same with masturbation. I think there are chemical reactions which occur between a man and a woman which simply dont occur with masturbation. And you're just wasting sperm, and the body is most likely wired to expect sex rather than masturbation. it's unreciprocal, and you're cells and your gut knows more than your conscious mind does. I'm pretty sure it's considered abnormal by all of your cells, and probably leads to a short lived life and suffering. It is energy being lost and there's no one to reciprocate. You can't there by simply imagining it. Hell what if you DON'T KNOW how to imagine it because you've never had sex, never had love. That makes it hard to manifest in your life in the first place, because you can only get things by knowing what you want. If you don't know what you want (because you've never had it) how can you get it in the first place, and really know what it is you're desiring? Your biology pretty much comes to expect it and depend it. Society does as well and your ability to interact and socialize. IF you don't get a mate youre just congesting all that energy, your sperm and all. Theres no release like that when you're with a woman. If you have her you are less prone to obsession, to lust, etc. etc. etc. just read the damn thing.

The only way to be celibate is to not desire sex at all (which means no masturbation) to KILL your sex drive, and make your penis shrink and your testicles shrink as this is the only way to save yourself from basically becoming mad. If it's healthy I don't know. I wonder if other animals can put up with it without having themselves INSTINCTUALLY feeling worthless. It is usaully those who do not mate that DIE FIRST and cannot survive.

Maybe you can transmute the sexual essence but that takes basically inhuman skill.

Besides that, pretty much all aspects of society depend on your ability to find a mate, and be able to interact with women. if you can't interact with women (and therefore men) which comes with knowing gender as well, you won't get anywhere in life.

So yeah you can act like macho all you want but scientifically speaking it doesn't hold.

Last edited:
U

userremoved

. I wonder if other animals can put up with it without having themselves INSTINCTUALLY feeling worthless. It is usaully those who do not mate that DIE FIRST and cannot survive.

Animals masturbate too, well some of them do. Check it out online. Personally I find it easier to interact with the opposite sex when I'm not sexually wired from trying to be celibate. My head is clear and I can actually listen to what they're saying. I can't believe I just told a complete stranger that, I'm gonna log for now lol.

Predacon

i dont think its the same with masturbation. I think there are chemical reactions which occur between a man and a woman which simply dont occur with masturbation. And you're just wasting sperm, and the body is most likely wired to expect sex rather than masturbation. it's unreciprocal, and you're cells and your gut knows more than your conscious mind does. I'm pretty sure it's considered abnormal by all of your cells, and probably leads to a short lived life and suffering. It is energy being lost and there's no one to reciprocate. You can't there by simply imagining it. Hell what if you DON'T KNOW how to imagine it because you've never had sex, never had love. That makes it hard to manifest in your life in the first place, because you can only get things by knowing what you want. If you don't know what you want (because you've never had it) how can you get it in the first place, and really know what it is you're desiring? Your biology pretty much comes to expect it and depend it. Society does as well and your ability to interact and socialize. IF you don't get a mate youre just congesting all that energy, your sperm and all. Theres no release like that when you're with a woman. If you have her you are less prone to obsession, to lust, etc. etc. etc. just read the damn thing.

The only way to be celibate is to not desire sex at all (which means no masturbation) to KILL your sex drive, and make your penis shrink and your testicles shrink as this is the only way to save yourself from basically becoming mad. If it's healthy I don't know. I wonder if other animals can put up with it without having themselves INSTINCTUALLY feeling worthless. It is usaully those who do not mate that DIE FIRST and cannot survive.

Maybe you can transmute the sexual essence but that takes basically inhuman skill.

Besides that, pretty much all aspects of society depend on your ability to find a mate, and be able to interact with women. if you can't interact with women (and therefore men) which comes with knowing gender as well, you won't get anywhere in life.

So yeah you can act like macho all you want but scientifically speaking it doesn't hold.

I'm curious are you basing any of this on scientific evidence or is this just your own belief. Because I have a hard time believing a persons cells can tell the differance between masturbation or sex and will begin cutting your lifespan because the cells consider it abnormal. While excessive masturbation probably is unhealthy, mentally at least, I doubt doing it occasoinally will have the ill effects you're describing.

Lea

Banned
When I was in Germany, I bought a book Jobber-Atlas - 1000 work ideas and it's there as well, it's called Sozialerotischer Dienst, it functions in Holland and it is a service for physically disabled people.

johnny 85

No offense but this is absurd. I guess if you have SA/Anxiety you would like to compound that with multiple STD's and quite possibly HIV?AIDS?!!?!?!!? If anything these prostitutes who work on the streets for drug money need to be locked up!

i 100% dont agree with prostitution!! i think its seriously wrong imo !! ^^barry. not all of the women selling there body are to blame. there are plenty of women forced into doing it, who have no choice.

johnny 85

I mean I have heard of all this stuff going on like over seas in lawless/disfunctional countries and Sex Slaves, and forced prostitution but it is not like that here. For those women that it happens to elsewhere I am truly sorry.

its happening all over europe. the pooper countries have no work, so women are promised (conned) jobs over seas . when they arrive they are then used to sell sex. i aint sayin all of them are forced but quite a few of them are ! money has the world gone mad.

no1

Banned
I was watching u know. on TV. Some kid was about to die and the church wanted to hire a prostitute for the kid. They said they wanted him to experience the wonderfulness of sex before he dies because he was dying like around what, 17-19?

What does he really care? If he's giong to die do u think it really matters in the afterlife? Maybe it does, but if they were christian I think not. What about all the others who are much older than him, they die and have never had sex? What about those kids who also die young, never had sex, do they care about them as well? What about the SAers who could never have sex their entire lives?

Last edited:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
That kid isn't going to experience the wonderfulness of sex with a prostitute. Nor is anyone. Real sex is about the synergy of two people lusting after each other. Sex with a prostitute is just masturbation with someone you pay to act as a prop.

no1

Banned
That kid isn't going to experience the wonderfulness of sex with a prostitute. Nor is anyone. Real sex is about the synergy of two people lusting after each other. Sex with a prostitute is just masturbation with someone you pay to act as a prop.

Well that I agree with.

Remus

Staff member
I think this distasteful thread has gone on long enough now and the debate exhausted.

closed

reason:

3. Posts
Moderators, may at their discretion, edit or remove that are considered to be the following:
-offensive
-purposefully disruptive
-"Your SA is not as bad as mine" posts
-armchair psychiatry (unqualified diagnosis and treatment)
-obscene
-spam (advertising/selling)
-encouraging crime
-encouraging suicide
-carrying on an *Closed thread* argument in a new thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.