Touch starved

Mr.Moon

Nice name, I love pianos, even though I can't play one.

Kitty hugs you.
2mnbzp68m3vpfw7zoyiqsbk.jpg

EscapeArtist

with all you said in the other thread, you deserve a big hug
*HUG*

sorry that my arms aren't long enough to reach California :[

agoraphobickatie

piano! i'll give you a hug!! :)

and if you play piano and love it, i envy the hell out of you! one thing i've always wanted to do is learn to play piano, and i never have =/ i love people who can play! it's very nice :)

Mr.Moon

p i a n o♬;328863 said:
Aah, yes. Probably about half of my day wasting time, goign through songs over and over and over.. I don't have anythign better to do anyways, really. ::eek::

I envy anyone who can play elegant instruments like the piano. I wouldn't say your wasting time, I think it's great. Someday I hope to learn to play the flute so I can copy some of my favorite music outside.

Rembrandt Broam

p i a n o♬;328863 said:
Aah, yes. Probably about half of my day wasting time, goign through songs over and over and over.. I don't have anythign better to do anyways, really. ::eek::

You should film yourself playing (just your hands on the keyboard if you'd be self-conscious) and put it on YouTube. I love watching and listening to people playing the piano on there. :)

Oh btw - ::hug:: ;)

Yes. Music is a beautiful thing. There is no such thing as wasting time when it comes to playing an instrument.
I, too, would love to hear you play.

p i a n o♬

You should film yourself playing (just your hands on the keyboard if you'd be self-conscious) and put it on YouTube. I love watching and listening to people playing the piano on there. :)

Oh btw - ::hug:: ;)

I have them all on my camera, I just never got around to actually uploading them.. I'll do that sometime. :)

p i a n o♬

I envy anyone who can play elegant instruments like the piano. I wouldn't say your wasting time, I think it's great. Someday I hope to learn to play the flute so I can copy some of my favorite music outside.

I used to play the flute for about 2 years or so..? But I stopped taking classes and completely forgot about it. About 2 months later I picked up my flute and tried playing, but I could just barely play. Ever since then, my flute has been lying next to my piano, probably just about as lonely as me. Hahah. ;)