Totally New Ionto Expeiment -- Galvanic Stimulator

solutionsexplor

Whats the best Galvanic simulator device for ionto? Are all same? which one do you recommend for treating hands and feet at same time?

1)one that sprawling is using is $200 currently

2)Galvanic Stim Digital High Volt Galvanic Stim Digital High Volt is 130

3) Ultra-G Digital Galvanic Stimulator – OTCWholesale.com is 159

is this is good for aluminum plate?
Amazon.com: Universal Aluminum Diamond Mesh Grille Insert 48" x 12" BLACK: Automotive

Also It would be really helpful if someone could tell me what clips, trays, cloths, aluminum plates to get exactly and where to get. I am in US.

Sorry if these questions are redundant. I went through the whole thread but couldn't figure out the details. I am looking to get all the things today and start from this weekend. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sprawling

#2 is now $139. This is a very good price
Aluminum grill toppers can be gotten at Walmart for a few dollars
I use kitchen trays that fit my hands and feet from Target.
Alligator clips from Home Depot, Lowes, electrical isle
Rubberized tray liners that go over the grill toppers.

I know there are pictures of all this stuff on one of the topics.

solutionsexplor

Thanks Sprawling.

If #2 looks as good and hopefully work as good as ur galvanic unit, I''l order it.

Any alligator clips work? I am assuming I need 4.

Rubber mats - its this instead of wash cloths? Isnt rubber bad conductor of electricity?

Sprawling

Rubber mats instead of wash cloths on top of the grill topper or you can use aluminum foil folded in layers.

I do my hands and feet at the same time. I use a wire connected to the 2 top trays, same on the bottom trays.

I use the Galvanic stimulator.

solutionsexplor

Sprawling, Thanks for your continued help.
I am assuming yours is #2. I'll go ahead and place the order today.
If I understand it right, bottom trays (for feet) don't need cable connection, only top trays (for hands) need to be connected? and complete circuit is formed?
Cables - I'll get any alligator cables ( any

Trays - I'll try to use the carrying box (just more portable and less clutter)

Aluminum Topper - http://www.amazon.com/Grill-O-Sheet..._sbs_lg_8?ie=UTF8&refRID=1P1X825ZCAD378M4AKR0

I'll use wash cloths.

Is there anything else I need to get? Sorry I am really new to this and want to give a good shot.

Sprawling

Those are expensive grill toppers. No need for those.
#2 is mine.
rubberized cabinet liners instead wash cloths that go over the toppers or aluminum foil
top 2 trays connect to each other via a wire with alligator clips on each end
bottom 2 trays connect to each other via a wire with alligator clips on each end
one lead from the machine goes to the connected top trays
one lead from the machine goes to the connected bottom trays

This assuming you are doing both hands and feet at the same time.

solutionsexplor

My machine arrived today. It costed $148 total with 1 day shipping. going to get the accessories now.
There are so many procedures for the initial treatment. What is the most effective one to start?

solutionsexplor

I am almost done with the setup except for alligator clips. Can I just put the leads in the tub and have it connected to the grill topper? Can the lead stay submerged in water?

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 1
  • image2.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 0

solutionsexplor

Yes, Called heliohelthline yesterday placed an order and requested for expedited shipping.
I succeeded in getting everything except the alligator clips.
Do they need to be lead in at one end and alligator at other?
I've tried at lowes and K mart but cudnt find. I'll try going to radio shack tomorrow and start tomorrow.

solutionsexplor

Here are the pics with foot trays. I need to get boxes for hands.
Can we use metal or wooden trays? I found lime baking trays perfect for feet

Attachments

• image1 (1).JPG
    image1 (1).JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 1
  • image2 (1).JPG
    image2 (1).JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 0

Sprawling

Looks Good! Wooden trays may not be a good idea. The aluminum toppers can be cut down to smaller strips if needed. They need not cover the entire tray.

solutionsexplor

I cut them to cover the palm and foot area only. I'll try but it would be a little challenge to get the complete tray covered. Not able to find the small boxes which have flatter base and cover the palms.
Also If I cut the topper into strips, how can they stay connected with the power input?

solutionsexplor

Should the hands n feet be submerged? Saw on a other homade device thread that iontophoresis doesn't work if hands are submerged.
Top of my feet including my soles sweat. Can the feet be submerged in wanted until ankles?. Can I still do feet at with cracked heels?

Sprawling

SWEET!
My hands , fingers are always submerged. I used to submerge my feet, then I stopped during the last year or two. I like when my fingers are completely dry.

I'm just amazed how fast you got everything up and running. I'm usually at 3.5-4 on the rt dial. My other setting is at 80. Not sure why other than it works for me.

Going by the picture it looks like my setup. Have the dial set before submerging. Put your feet feet in first, then both hands at the exact same time. It will sting a little, then go away. The object is not to feel pain during treatment.

I'm excited for you!