Totally New Ionto Expeiment -- Galvanic Stimulator

Levi4324

I might consider trying these conductive gloves for my ionto treatment instead of using water. This way I can lay down and not have to worry about keeping my head up. The gloves, some gel, who knows? Or maybe I'll just get some cheap cotton gloves and rub the gel throughout? Ineed to try something.

Pair of Silver Conductive Massage Gloves With Adapter Lead wires For Tens/Ems Machine

https://www.amazon.com/Silver-Condu...1&refRID=FTZ2B2PJ42B78VVEK9V7#customerReviews
Those look interesting, please let us know how they work out!

Sprawling

So far I haven't truly decided if I want to spend money on these gloves. It appears that everything I read says they are a small tight fitting glove,so comfort is a concern. Second issue is that continued use with gel will cause bacteria buildup, because cleaning them inside out may be futile. Comfortable cotton gloves make more sense and just sewing on or gluing an electrode should be easy enough. It still comes down to the cleanliness factor. I found 2 pairs of gloves in my stash that I may try to work with.

We've talked about just using wet with water gloves. How can I do this in the laying down position without causing a mess? Gel just might end up being to messy in general. Gel is cheap, maybe I'll just order a tube and play with it? Any suggestions on making a homemade safe gel? Somebody must have an idea? eh?

*** Just made an executive decision and ordered a tube of "Spectra PAR12-02 Parker Laboratories 360 Electrode Gel, 2 oz. Tube" on Ebay for under $5. With luck it will arrive by the weekend and I can just see if there is something I can do with this stuff. I need to start somewhere.

Another thought is creating something with simple flour and water, starch, tapioca, anything gooey that can easily be washed with water to go inside a cloth glove. The exterior of the cloth glove can be covered with a latex glove to keep the moisture in. I do have some cheap latex lined cloth gardening gloves to play with.

I want something that can be easily cleaned in the shower.

IDEAS WELCOME... pleaseSpectra.JPG

Sprawling

The amount of gel needed to coat the inside of a glove would be prohibitively expensive. The gloves would need to be cleaned and dried after each use. The gel came, but I won't be using it as intended.

Sprawling

Here it is now the end of June, tomorrow being the 1st of July. I've done absolutely nothing on the gel aspect. Ionto treatments have been once a week for the most part. The temperature here has been around 100 degrees daily, but my body has been coping with the sweat situation. I've had some drippy days usually do to external stress like going to a doctor appointment etc.

Over the past few months I have once again changed the time limit put upon HH treatment. I still do hands and feet all at the same time. I've changed the polarity times to 1/2 hour with the positive polarity concentrated on my hands and 20 minutes positive polarity for my feet. So basically it's an hour of ionto treatment once a week. It's working out pretty well, I still need to find a more physically comfortable way, preferably while laying down.

A thing to remember is that your ionto treatment schedule may periodically need to be altered as mine has changed many times over the last 14 years. There have been times where ionto just didn't want to cooperate with my body. As frustrating as that it was, somehow I survived the crisis and ionto started working again. I'm still so grateful for pulsed current, otherwise I would have given up treatment years ago due to the pain ionto can inflict upon you.

One day at a time...One day at a time

MichaelB

I think that you can get the little bit more effects. Try to use still mineral water. Aditionally if you cure the hands and feet separately, you can try to treat them using style 1 hand + one feet.

Sprawling

Michael,
I do 2 hands and 2 feet. I also use 1/2 rainwater and hard tap. Out of curiosity, how long have you been doing ionto? Water quality in my experimentations is only part of the equation for successful ionto treatment. Read this thread a little bit closer as I explain how the standard thought on water issues do not always apply.

Sprawling

Another hot summer here in the desert of southern Nevada. 100+ degrees on a daily basis and my treatment of half rain, half tap water once a week is working out well enough. The only change I've done has been to increase the positive lead to my hands at 1/2 hour, then switching the positive lead to my feet doing 20 minutes which totals almost an hour of total treatment time once a week. The feet can get slippery at times, but that's the perks of HH. I spend most of my time barefoot instead of soaking in wet socks.

Sprawling

Great to hear! I'm still using mine. I have played around with the hz settings. I plug mine in. Very rarely do I use the battery. I'm amazed that the price is still the same as when was first purchased. Keep us posted on your progress.

Sprawling

Time for another update. Actually, not much to update. Hope everyone is surviving covid. Curious as to what effect it's having on everyone's lives in regarding to sweating? Summers here in Las Vegas are hotter than hell. My maintenance treatment seems to be at at every 10-14 days. I think that's pretty good. Covid doesn't seem to be stressing me out any more than usual. Being home on permanent disability is stressful enough. If you have an overactive nervous system as most of do who have excessive hand sweating, it does effect the body as you age. I doubt if anyone is immune to that. Live as best as you can, while you can. You can still have a life with HH. Challenging indeed, just keep doing the best you can.

Anyways, good cheer to you all, stay safe, stay calm and happy sweating.

Sprawling

Well it's been a couple of years since my last post. Sweating still happens! I'm still using the Ultra G Galvanic stimulator. All these years later and it's a great little machine for the price. Treatment is pain free compared to the old days of the Fischer unit. Treatment is now every 21 days or so. What else can I say? Nobody seems to read this forum anymore. Those of you who stumble across this forum let it be known that there was a time we were very active. I noticed that the Facebook HH group seems have more activity. I don't participate there as I've paid my dues and advice through this group and and the previous one before that since 2005. These type of forums saved me and opened the door to healing. I'll be forever grateful.