Totally New Ionto Expeiment -- Galvanic Stimulator

hwk

After my old ionto machine ceased to do its job, I've bought a galvanic simulator and have set it up as on this thread.

All seems to be pretty straightforward, but is there any way to avoid the zap when switching the machine on/off? Have I set something up wrong, or is that normal?

Sprawling

I use 4 trays at once. 2 for feet, 2 for hands. Each set connected to each via a wire and alligator clips. This way I can do all four areas at once, then switch polarity at 15 mins.

The only way to prevent the initial zap is to lower the current ON between 3.5 and 4. Lower if needed. No need to have a big zap. With the stimulator current already on I place each foot in one of the foot trays. Then each hand gets place in a hand tray simultaneously. The zap is minimal and the body gets used to it rather quickly.

Alternative way is by using 1 tray for your hand, one tray for your foot. Start with the current on #1. Place your foot and hand in there respected trays. Then slowly increase the current. Dial back the current when you are ready to finish. In either method you want the current switched ON before putting your hands and feet in the trays.

hwk

Thanks very much for the info Sprawling. Never thought to switch it on before putting hands/feet in so I'll give that a go.

SetApart

Hello Sprawling. I appreciate greatly your effort in helping us all out with this!

What if I just need it for my hands only. What would I do different in setting it all up as far as the trays and such go verses how you explained to do it with the combination of both feet and hands.

How much of the solution driclear, I think it's called, do you put into the water. Where do you recommend getting that.

Out of curiosity, how bad was your palm sweating? Was it dripping sweat?

Sprawling

Hello Sprawling. I appreciate greatly your effort in helping us all out with this!

What if I just need it for my hands only. What would I do different in setting it all up as far as the trays and such go verses how you explained to do it with the combination of both feet and hands.

How much of the solution driclear, I think it's called, do you put into the water. Where do you recommend getting that.

Out of curiosity, how bad was your palm sweating? Was it dripping sweat?

You can do just your hands. One hand in each tray. If you are new ionto treatment best to just start out with plain tap water and see how well you respond. If over time you feel treatment is not working you can try adding different things to the water.

I've had HH for about 50 years and yes, dripping hands for many years. I'm aware of all the life struggles that come with palmer planter HH.

SetApart

Thank you for the quick response Sprawling.

So what you explained about having a full circuit wouldn't be different at all with just hands?

I'm very new to ionto treatment. I don't have dripping hands. Actually for the most part they are relatively dry maybe just mildly clammy. But my job involves having to meet folks 3 or 4 times a week and my hands only get sweaty when having to do so!

Did you ever try using drysol? Or any perspiration treatment.

Sprawling

Correct. You can make a complete circuit just using your hands.

For relatively mild sweating topicals such as drysol, odaban, certain dri may work just fine... unless otherwise. Dehydral used occasionally is pretty powerful.

Ionto treatments every couple of weeks may do the complete trick for you. That's after the initial 10-14 day startup regimen. For those of us with more persistent sweating topicals sometimes help as a very short acting solution. In my case it worked for maybe an hour or 2 in the morning.

SetApart

Correct. You can make a complete circuit just using your hands.

For relatively mild sweating topicals such as drysol, odaban, certain dri may work just fine... unless otherwise. Dehydral used occasionally is pretty powerful.

Ionto treatments every couple of weeks may do the complete trick for you. That's after the initial 10-14 day startup regimen. For those of us with more persistent sweating topicals sometimes help as a very short acting solution. In my case it worked for maybe an hour or 2 in the morning.

I'm going to go for it. Just ordered one from one of the links you posted above. For some reason the drysol is not working that well for me.

Did you have to buy alligator clips separate from the ultra g? I don't know where I saw someone mention that. Another post I saw, someone mentioned they use a gallon of water. Do we really need that much water in the tray?

SetApart

Dezza how has the Ultra G machine been working for you? Did you have to buy alligator clips separate? If so where did you get them from? Please let me know how the progress has been for you as well.

Sprawling

I'm going to go for it. Just ordered one from one of the links you posted above. For some reason the drysol is not working that well for me.

Did you have to buy alligator clips separate from the ultra g? I don't know where I saw someone mention that. Another post I saw, someone mentioned they use a gallon of water. Do we really need that much water in the tray?

I purchased the alligator clips separately. A gallon of water per 4 trays (2 for hands, 2 for feet)

I got my clips from Radio Shack which just folded.

There have been a bunch of people who started using the Ultra G but unfortunately they haven't shared anything on the group. Like I've said in many of my posts. It works the same or better than those expensive name brand units.

Last edited:

Overleaf

I just purchased the Ultra G. Once it arrives I'll combine it with the idromed 4 cables and trays, and let those interested know how it works.

SetApart

If I'm just doing hands I'm assuming one tray black lead and the other tray red? The aluminum tray I'm guessing is where the alligator clip is clipped to but without the clip touching the water?

Sprawling

I use plastic trays with aluminum foil strips in 2 trays and aluminum grill toppers in the other two. You can just as easily use aluminum strips with the alligator clips attached to them. Sometimes the clips touch the water sometimes not. As long as the aluminum is partly submerged is what counts. The only reason why two trays have the grill toppers is because I happen to have them.

With 2 trays, yes the black lead goes to one tray, red to the other. The leads are switched after 15 minutes based on 1/2 hour treatment.

dezza

I really should have reported my results on here ages ago, sorry.

Like sprawling I bought the alligator clips separate. I soldered them onto the ends of the cables as they weren't a great fit for the clips. They were purchased from a Maplin store (UK electrical shop).

I've only just restarted doing the initial treatments as I left the maintenance sessions throughout winter a bit too long. But in the months I used it the results have been pretty good - I'd say around a 60 - 70% reduction in hand/feet sweating, but on the hottest/muggiest days the sweating was still noticable, but still much better than if no ionto at all.

hh_sucks

Sprawling, I hope there will be research study of your method and documented in some medical journal.

Seriously, if it works well and safe, it'll show the world how overpriced the treatment of our condition.

Sprawling

I doubt anything I've done here will be medical journal material. All I wanted to do is stress that too many people put there faith and money in the box ionto devices when there are other units that do the same exact thing for way less money. The device I use has more power, cost less and gets the job done.