to the moderators of this site

mrb

now i think we all take them for granted :) and i also think we should all say a thanks to them for the time they spend on here moderating this site , dont forget there doing it for free , without them keeping an eye on things this place would be murder with all the bad remarks to posts ect ect , all sites need rules , they inforce those rules , it keeps things ticking on quite nicely ... so ill start it , gazza says thanks to the intire moderating team for all there time and effort they put in on this site :) so come on spw a little thanks to them im sure would go a long way , i mean would you do it :confused: ........

Chlo

Banned
Is there as moderator in general your ass kissing mrb or just them all in ? ::p:

... Jokes !! teeehee

Last edited:

Luke1993

Thank you moderators!

I would love to be a moderator one day but I might give the wrong advice sometimes :D or become "mad with power"!

Danfalc

Banned
Not sure if your just sucking up for a "get out of being banned pass* ::p: But it's not often we get thanked,so tis appreciated!

mrb

Thank you moderators!

I would love to be a moderator one day but I might give the wrong advice sometimes :D or become "mad with power"!

you know what luke , i think you would be great at the job , no messing with luke ;)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I agree that the mods deserve some thanks.

They put up with people who will say and do mean things to them sometimes just because they represent authority, or gang up on them if their friend got banned for breaking the rules.

It's stress they deal with because they care, not because they have to.

iamthenra

Thank you all for that you do!
4404685761_7570dd480a_o.gif

AimeeSP

I love the mods. :) You all do a great job! and i'd be too scared to be here if it wasn't for you lol.