This is goodbye (more then likely)

Before I go into a rant, no I'm not suicidal lol. On the contrary, I feel that life is really starting to look up for me. In the past few months, things have really gone well. I've left the High School that I hated, and all the people with their judgments and such behind me. I got a job as a bus boy/driver at a restaurant, where I make money, and have social interactions with the people at work, though we aren't exactly friends. I also had my college orientation, where I made some new friends who I really like, and even developed a crush on a cute senior girl who works as a DJ in the radio station. Finally, I made a profile on a dating site to test my luck, and I am in a couple conversations with girls that are going nicely, and will likely met them in person soon. All in all, my life is looking up, and the problems of the past that caused me to join this website are either gone, subdued, or being dealt with. So, I felt it appropriate to thank all the people on this site for everything they've done for me, whether they know it or not. I even wanna thank the people I've never even talked to, cause reading your threads still had an impact on me, believe it or not. I wanna tell all the young people on here that life still offers you hope, whether you believe it or not, and there are people out there that would love to be friends with you/be you gf/bf/ be around you, and despair is only temporary. And with that, I would like to say goodbye to SocialPhobiaWorld, not forever (sky might fall and I might come back on :D) but hopefully for a good while. So, Goodbye and thanks :)

agoraphobickatie

that's awesome!! i love reading these kind of posts!! keep your head up and you'll continue to do fine :) if things get tough again, remember that you have had this glimmer of hope and stint of good things and you can always get right back up there! best wishes to you!!