Things that piss you off...

The Nephilim

When my grandmother does'nt keep my mom from purposely annoying me (like opening the bathroom door when I am in there and and throwing the damn toliet plunger at me):mad: and then when I start yelling at her g.ma yells at ME to leave MOM alone!! Want to rip my flippin hair out!!!!

also telephone marketers (they have called us 17 times today!!!!):mad::mad::mad::

Sounds like an interesting family.

KiaKaha

Banned
Workplace bullying pisses me off. Its so sad... I thought that kind of behavior would be left behind at high school...but oh no...

Its far more subtle, but I dont respond well to staring, pushing chairs, smart remarks and intimidation. Whats worse is that no one believes you and you just need to "harden up"

Grrrr.... The quiet ones are always a target.

It absolutely pisses me off when people judge something/someone before they get to know them/it. I just wish that people weren't so critical and weren't so stereotypical.

Masychefx2

Banned
a full can of 7 up feel off my shelf hit the gournd did a 360 and sprayed all over the walls my shelf which has my comic collection on it and various books and cards and now its all sticky and ruined

and now the walls and carpet are alos sticky

yep that pretty much pissed me off

Masychefx2

Banned
farmers spraying pesticides directly next to the roads everytime i go outside

pesticdes were orginally designed for biological war and most the ones used in the UK (500+) have been banned in almost all the european countires

not to mention they blow it in heavy wind which is against regulations and those stupid farming pricks are endangering everyones health in the surrouding area, im the only one who cares it seems cos nobody knows what that crap can do to your health, i took the time to research and was shocked.

Last edited:

Miami

My neighbour has been powerwashing his drive-way for nearly an hour.... I don't understand how people can do this when we should be preserving water, and energy. Why the **** does your driveway have to look clean??? ..It arises such a deep passionate anger in me... o_o;; ..-twitch-

For the sake of getting my anger out, post the things that piss you the **** off.

It takes me more than 4 hours to pressure wash my driveway :D If you go fast you dont get all of the mold(?) off. and its relaxing :D
Its only something done every few years and when I need to do it I try to do it when the neighbors arent home.

for some reason noises dont bother me much since im good at spacing things out.

Bad and inconsiderate drivers on the road is what pisses me off! If someone has a turn single on in traffic, i let them in as thats what I'd like others to do for me, but for most other motorists, its like is they see you with a turn single on, they get closer to the car in front of them to block you from getting into the lane that you need to get to, and make you miss the street that you needed to turn on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, i made a really long sentance :D

cobalt_bluester

people who hold eye contact for too long, even though they know you are shy and self conscious. oh, and people driving far too close and refusing to back off even when you've dabbed your brake lights a couple of times!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Wishmaster

Kids I see in high school that are the "smart clique" who honestly believe they are smarter than every single person in the school.

EDIT: Also, diluted and arrogant females. Bad experiences with them...

Last edited:
Someone has been downloading movies of the internet for 2 weeks straight now! I wouldn't care as much if it weren't for the fact that it slows down my internet connection to almost a complete stand still.. It takes me 5 minutes to open a semi-large image (in browser), and it takes me 15 minutes to buff a 2 minute YouTube video. Ugh.. >:c

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Also parents who blame **** their kids do on the people they hang out with is a huge annoyance to me, ya know like "what has gotten into your son/daughter?"......"well they just got involved with the wrong crowd is all". I HATE HATE HATE parents like that, as if someone put a gun to their child's head and made them do something. Who made the choice to start running around with that crowd to begin with? LOL it is so ridiculous.

In cases like that, it's probably the parent's fault, but they decide to blame the kid's friends instead of admiting their own failures. Even if the kid's friends were truly bad people is still the parent's fault... No one would end up hanging out with the wrong people if they had a supportive caring family, right?.

In other cases, the kid's friends could be really nice, but the parents are too f*cking judgemental. And, again, unable to admit it if they failed at something. I hate parents like that.

Masychefx2

Banned
Someone has been downloading movies of the internet for 2 weeks straight now! I wouldn't care as much if it weren't for the fact that it slows down my internet connection to almost a complete stand still.. It takes me 5 minutes to open a semi-large image (in browser), and it takes me 15 minutes to buff a 2 minute YouTube video. Ugh.. >:c

I feel ur pain our internet was like that for a few weeks cos of our dodgey router but it was painfully slow

bigrob

People who drive down the road and are more worried about being on the phone, smoking, eating, or changing music than actually driving.

People that feel the need to have their so called music booming so loud that items on my walls shake. Especially at night, but hell sometimes we like a daytime nap on the weekend too. What they think they are proving, I don't know. What they DO prove is they are selfish, inconsiderate, over compensation for an inadequacy, and just plain rude.

It annoys me when stupid people think they're smart.
In my experience, people who make themselves out to be know-alls are usually know-nothings.