Things could be worse...(game)

Ren Koutaisou

You know that saying, "there's always someone worse off than you" ? It's true. No matter what your situation is, there is ALWAYS something that can make it worse.

Let's make this a game. Add something you think would make your situation worse. Afterward you may not feel bad, maybe even get a few laughs. I'll start..

your cat steps in poo and accidentally bats you in the face when you're playing with it, and as a result, you get pinkeye.

gazelle

hmmm....when I feel dissatisfied with myself I think things could get worse if there was no tap water to take showers and no deodorants either!Plus the cat stepping in poo and bating in face thing....that makes me feel better now

Last edited:

EscapeArtist

I could be physically paralyzed and REALLY stuck in the house without being able to ponder over the possibility of going somewhere today

Kiwong

I could be Warnie (Shane Warne) and being followed around by helicopters and dating Liz Hurley. Warnie watch would be very bad for my SA.

I could break my legs,
be burned alive,
be shot and paralyzed,
get inhabited by a flesh eating parasite for which there is no cure,
be captured and tortured for years on end,
get allergic to pizza,
go to prison through twisted circumstance,
damage my left hand beyond repair,
go blind,
go deaf,
go blind, deaf and numb.

It could be a loooooooot worse. :B

O__O

That would tip the scale for me, I don't think I could go on after that.

I know, right? :B

That would be even worse then.. like.. a portal rupturing open to an alternate dimension where we would be enslaved to the end of time by its original inhabitants!..

Can't mess with Italian food. No siree Bob. :p

DanFC

I could meet the girl of my dreams, I could have a rich uncle that leaves me a huge inheritance, I could be better looking... oh wait, wrong game.

I could be dead, I could be stabbed, shot, have drowned, be blind, have no hands, there are a gazillion things that could go wrong... and right.

AGR

I could have herpes,have to pay child pension,a child who isnt mine or have someone who stabs you in the back and dont think there is anything wrong with this and actually lays the blame on me,I could be a manslut,I could have jackasses friends just waiting until you turn your back to pounce on your girlfriend or I could actually be the jackass who does this.

Mokkat

Actually I dont think Id be worse off breaking my limbs, becoming blind, etc, because then you would automatically be cared for more than usual and connect to groups with similar problems...

I could be impotent though :p