There's nothing like..

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I bought some new bed sheets today and as I was putting them on my bed I thought 'theres nothing like fresh, clean new sheets.. feels so good' lol.

What else is there 'nothing like' for you?

Rawz

Something that I haven't experienced in a very long time is climbing to bed after all the sheets/covers/pillow cases were freshly washed/dried, still warm and smelling good, and I had taken a shower not long ago. For a long time now I've been sleeping on air mattresses and using a sleeping bag as a cover.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Something that I haven't experienced in a very long time is climbing to bed after all the sheets/covers/pillow cases were freshly washed/dried, still warm and smelling good, and I had taken a shower not long ago. For a long time now I've been sleeping on air mattresses and using a sleeping bag as a cover.

I can get a little spartan at times too, and it does indeed make you appreciate fine luxuries like that. :bigsmile:

Being able to Wake up naturally - no alarm clock, and being able to snooze in bed to whatever time you want! :thumbup: :applause: :inlove:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Being able to Wake up naturally - no alarm clock, and being able to snooze in bed to whatever time you want! :thumbup: :applause: :inlove:

4:34am here at the moment.. up for work
I sooo wish I could wake up naturally this morning :crying:

There's nothing like sitting in a desolate empty field or shore of a lake, soaking up the sun and feeling the wind flow over you, enjoying natural ambient noises.

Marshmallow

latest

Kiwong

Solitude, I know I am supposed to be a social animal, but at the end of the day I love going home and shutting the world out and being by myself.

MollyBeGood

The smell of a home-cooked meal on a holiday when all you have to do for the next 24 hrs is eat, watch movies and sleep from being so full.

...how to put it...going toilette-au-naturale in the sanctity of a forest :militarysalute:
^ Wait....you enjoy that!? really? :eek:
I honestly can't think of how that could be enjoyable???? :question:

I believe you, I am just having trouble thinking of how it could be possible to enjoy it?
Now don't go posting the minute details, ahem, just maybe a rough idea of how, please.
If you can't explain it without getting into gory details maybe you could enlighten me in a PM instead of this thread?
The saying "Curiousity killed the cat" is crossing my mind at the moment. lol

@Kiwong. I also agree with your post. That is heaven for us introverts. :thumbup: