The story thread

mrb

sorry to interupt this but the N.A.S.A comment , now this is true and iv never forgotten it , i read it years ago ...... According to scientists at N.A.S.A , they cannot understand how weight Distribution wise and wing span wise , a bumble bee can achieve lift off , never mind fly ....... isnt that a facinating little fact ..... the tiny bumble bee leaves all those clever men scratching there heads in amazment ::p: lets hope they dont get 1000 times bigger and take over the world :eek: ............ enough of this on with the 7 word story .... so sorry to interrupt :rolleyes:

losttroy

Wow! This story has really got some depth!! We might try to publish it!:cool:
Here's my new 7-worder...

took the packet to this other party...

mrb said:
sorry to interupt this but the N.A.S.A comment , now this is true and iv never forgotten it , i read it years ago ...... According to scientists at N.A.S.A , they cannot understand how weight Distribution wise and wing span wise , a bumble bee can achieve lift off , never mind fly ....... isnt that a facinating little fact ..... the tiny bumble bee leaves all those clever men scratching there heads in amazment lets hope they dont get 1000 times bigger and take over the world

Uncle Martin said it best: "Your astronauts pee in their spacesuits... case closed."

the space man re-enlarged the engine causing...