The story thread

losttroy

Who keeps putting our thread in the bin!!??

Wait! that's not my seven words! Here they are:

entrance and presented him a guilded sceptre which...

There's some Shakey for ya!

Kat

this s0unds bad after that sentence but

P.t.0:)!....

it can be ann0ying t0 flip thr0ugh the pages t0 read all the text.

Last edited:

Kat

Well done everyone!::p: Time for another update :D

Once upon a time a social phobic, was forced to attend a party, where he got bored to death, so he went over to some bloke and said "Give me some of the good stuff, otherwise i won’t talk to you again!" So he offered him a pack of heinkein to drink. "I ain’t drinking that don’t know where did you get that piece of ****, but..." "Hell no obviously you didn’t because you’re suffering from a bowel condition that causes, absorbtion of bad bacteria that makes you, chit like there's no tomorrow and upchuck hairy blobs of peanut butter and jelly." "That be quite nasty if not treated!" " Just as well im wearing a nappy but my mummy took it off me to use it to strangle daddy for picking the cat's nose

and flicking the boogers all over the babies face, who was just diagnosed with, ruthless dictator syndrome, which became a problem for his evil flying monkeys man boobs. Then suddenly a loud report of, reverberating @ss music, that shook the funky evil flying monkeys base of operations, turning into a great tornado that tore the base from the ground, and up into the air...

But, there wasn't Wizards or Tinmen here,

but there was a man from walmart, who had travelled inside a big refrigerator and was freezing when he got out. The guy from Walmart was really a elephant in a santa uniform with presents, who’s name was Old Sass Pringles. The son of Dumbo, who was wasted on weed and other illegal stuff like coke & Dr. Smacker. Sass got help though from a Tasmanian Devil, who crashed through the entrance and presented him a guilded scepter which, turned out to possess the ability to erase the mind of everyone who were assaulted in the bum bum by goats.

Getting smashed is for lame’os but I …

losttroy

HUH? Utter Bumfuzzlement at your stick it to say whaaaaa???? "StickittothemAneosis" What the heck does that mean, Groove?