The story thread

Kat

This is what we have so far :D

Once upon a time a social phobic, was forced to attend a party, where he got bored to death, so he went over to some bloke and said "Give me some of the good stuff, otherwise i won’t talk to you again!" So he offered him a pack of heinkein to drink. "I ain’t drinking that don’t know where did you get that piece of ****, but..." "Hell no obviously you didn’t because you’re suffering from a bowel condition that causes, absorbtion of bad bacteria that makes you, chit like there's no tomorrow and upchuck hairy blobs of peanut butter and jelly." "That be quite nasty if not treated!" " Just as well im wearing a nappy but my mummy took it off me to use it to strangle daddy for picking the cat's nose

and flicking the boogers all over the….

funky evil flying monkeys base of operations, turning into a great tornado that tore the base from the ground, and up into the air...

mrb

ERRR excuse me id like to point out its sopposed to be only 7 words :mad: there seems to be a lot of cheating going on here ...... its not big its not clever , rules are there for a reason :rolleyes: so pack it up and stick to the rules , your worse than my kids ::p: shouldnt there be warnings about this behaviour from the all powerfull mods .......... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

losttroy

Oh no worries! That dude was just a little over enthusiastic with his board. May be writing a book or something. I know I have a alot to type when I am doing that.:D But yeah we should probly stick to the 7 word rule. It will be more challenging then.:cool: Here's my next set:

But, there wasn't Wizards or Tinmen here,

Oh no worries! That dude was just a little over enthusiastic with his board. May be writing a book or something. I know I have a alot to type when I am doing that.:D But yeah we should probly stick to the 7 word rule. It will be more challenging then.:cool: Here's my next set:

But, there wasn't Wizards or Tinmen here,

Sometimes I get carried away with writing - I wrote my first novel last year. I kind of lost my creative spark this year, anxiety is the mind killer for me. I'm ready to burn all my work. ::p:

mrb

Sometimes I get carried away with writing - I wrote my first novel last year. I kind of lost my creative spark this year, anxiety is the mind killer for me. I'm ready to burn all my work. ::p:

:eek: nooooooooo dont burn it save it banvard ...... your creative spark might come back :) wish i had the mind to write a novel ..