The "Last Thing You Bought" game.

good-alternative-to-soy-cow-milk-lrg.png

Almond milk is the best.

tmill

A pack of marlboro lights which I smoked them all in 5 hrs. Yeah it's been a bad day with being alone.

coyote

a big basket of deep-fried stuff....cheese, mushrooms, onion-rings, cheese, cauliflower, waffle-fries, cheese

and a beer

(it's wisconsin)

i don't wear sunscreen, either

Luke1993

sandwiches, the ones you buy made in a triangle shaped box, yeah it was a roast chicken salad sandwich! :)

What a great idea this thread is!

Pink_Paula

The last thing i got was a White Russian Cocktail, although technically the cab fare home was the last thing i payed for :confused:

coyote

I just ordered a case of this stuff online:

picture.php

Now I can go outside - thanks for the heads-up, anomicdeer!

Danfalc

Banned
I felt awful as I couldn't get out yesterday to get my cat some meat,so she had to put up with dry biscuits and was not happy.She actualy ran up to me and bit me before running off a few times,just to let me know that biscuits are not going to pass as standard food.

So forced myself out today to get some really expensive cat food,it smell's rank to me but the cat sure liked it.

agoraphobickatie

I felt awful as I couldn't get out yesterday to get my cat some meat,so she had to put up with dry biscuits and was not happy.She actualy ran up to me and bit me before running off a few times,just to let me know that biscuits are not going to pass as standard food.

So forced myself out today to get some really expensive cat food,it smell's rank to me but the cat sure liked it.

HAHA!! :)

i'm currently waiting for some stuff i ordered from wetseal.com in the mail, arg!! a romper (yeah, 70's here we come!), some shorts, some white aviator sunglasses and white rayban sunglasses with rhinestones all over them :D eeee! haha