The "jOkEs" Thread (let's have a little laugh)

Hot_Tamale

Finally, a home for my sick, twisted humor.

How many infants does it take to change a basement lightbulb?
A: Obviously a lot of them, because I've thrown 10 down there and its still pitch black.

Hot_Tamale

There were 2 tom cats one day that had lived their whole lives on the city streets, scraping together food from the trash cans they could find. Eventually, the first cat told his other friend:
"I've had enough of this life. Cats have 9 lives, so perhaps in my next life I will come back as a beautiful house cat with a loving family. I can't take this life anymore so I'm going to go lie on the train tracks and get run over"
Days later the deed was done and the first cat flies upward to kitty cat heaven. Years later he meets his first friend arriving in heaven from years ago that watched him get flattened by the train.
"Hey, what's the big idea?! I thought cats had 9 lives, why did I go straight to heaven when I died?" he says to his friend.
The other cat replies:
"Yea, it's true cats have nine lives!
But you idiot...the train that killed you was pulling 8 cars + a caboose!

Two mushrooms walk into a bar.

They buy a round of drinks for everybody, have a few laughs, everyone has a real good time.

As they're leaving, the bartender calls out to them:

You two come back anytime... you're a couple of fungi's.

Why were the Star Wars movies 1,2, and 3, made AFTER the Star Wars movies 4,5 and 6 were made?
In charge of Production Sequencing, Yoda was.

:giggle: