Tell me about your avatar pic

As everyone in the universe should know (which unfortunately they don't), Arthur Dent is the main character of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, a wholly remarkable book about another wholly remarkable book which in its back cover has the words that Arthur C. Clarke defined as "the single best advice that could be given to humanity": DON'T PANIC.

Hence, the logo of the Guide series, which I think it was just simply too perfect to use it for this forum.

pop-princess

The guy on my avatar is Richey Edwards from Manic Street Preachers. He's been missing for 18 years :|

His story is very faschinating and sad. He probably had social phobia to some degree

Kat

I have chose Aphrodite because she is the goddess of love and I think that’s the most thing I have talked about on here so I thought it was fitting. I’m thinking of changing it soon to the characters from weird science a lot of the avatars I choose are based on tv shows I have favored.

PhantomPod

Mine is a picture of Stephen Colbert, my favorite comedian/actor, from his show The Colbert Report. Just him being silly when a big question mark graphic came up on the screen and he peeked around it.

Mine was/is a character I tired to develop but never finished. That was 4 to 5 years ago? I can't quite recall. It just kinda stuck as a habit to use it everywhere. I recreate it every 3 years or so to update.. ..I'm late this time around.

HumanZ

I love Clint Eastwood and the movie The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is one of my favourite western movie. :)

Nouveau

I used to be into something called 'dolling' (when I was around 13 or 14 y/o) and a friend on a dolling website made it for me. Geisha was my username on the site.

I keep everything people make for me, it's ridiculous.

Remus

Staff member
Mine is the cover from The Smiths Album 'The queen is dead', my favourite album of theirs. The place they are photographed is not far from where I live.

TheSmithsTheQueenIsDead0.jpg

GhastlyCC

I like cats(I like to eat em'!...anybody know what that's from? :D)
Black cats are cool.I like the stories/superstitions that surround them.
And I find he picture....inspiring for writing...something.

Section_31

I love clint eastwood as well, he was my favourite boyhood hero growing up. I cant remember which particular movie this is from but its my favourite shot...and having the chance to meet him and shake hands with him, well, that did it for me. I needed his avatar, LOL